PDA

View Full Version : What level do you play most often?

Cloud_01
Feb 28, 2003, 09:06 PM
I'm just curious, what level do you guys play most often?

I've been playing the caves a lot lately. I found myself a Kasami Bracer a couple days ago(bluefull). It's pretty good. I think i'm going to start doing the mines again now.

Have to find Lavis Cannon!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-02-28 19:26 ]</font>

Vitamin_D
Feb 28, 2003, 09:12 PM
I play Seabed quite a bit...the enemies really do now how to kick someone's ass. :lol but it is really fun, and then when you get to olga, he usually makes a fool outta you, gotta love it!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 28, 2003, 09:23 PM
I do VR temple over and over to get a nice tan and hunt for Love/Satan/Santa/Easter Rappy.

MadCowChuck_
Feb 28, 2003, 09:24 PM
Well, unfortunately, both Ult Caves/Seabed to me are satanic regions of hell in which I would rather scrubs the floor of the Pentagon with a Q-tip then be actually trying to find rares in. Well...maybe not THAT satanic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I like the mines...easy experience in my opinion. Until, of course, the Sinow Reds...but Vol Opt's a pansy cake on rye.

Heat Swords are good for that stuff too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-02-28 18:25 ]</font>

Asmoedean
Feb 28, 2003, 09:24 PM
I usually try to play mines, just so I can try to get some higher spells. But now that I'm in ruins, I might go there.

And as for Episode II, Indi Belra's scare me...

goaliedude10
Feb 28, 2003, 09:28 PM
Mines, as it saves me 7 shots per enemy compared to Ruins.

thewiredknight
Feb 28, 2003, 10:01 PM
I play Forest because it's the best looking level in my opinion. Or I'll play mines because I mysteriously have the most luck with rares in that level.

-_- I hate the caves, I loathe them with a passion

dys0r
Feb 28, 2003, 10:04 PM
I play a lot of Ult. Ruins and Ult. Seabed these days, in search of wonderful rares. All I keep getting's crap, though.

- dys

AzureBlaze
Mar 1, 2003, 12:14 AM
Although it isn't my preference, I'm generally stuck in the forest.

Most games that are open are "F1 and HS"...and other places tend to get too slow, costly or dangerous without a FO. (as most HU/RA will not heal with resta, despite the presence of androids, or will only use self-resta)

LamerPanda
Mar 1, 2003, 12:26 AM
I usually do Forest.

Heat Sword's an easy 20,000 or so EXP, even if I need about 60,000 a level now. o_0

Besides, I'm looking for a few rares, and even though I'll probably die if I ever find a Hildetor, it'd be worth trying...

hucasts_rock
Mar 1, 2003, 12:35 AM
mines because I love watching canadines explode...I dunno why though...and I like to sit there chopping vol opt's second form to pieces...

Mystil
Mar 1, 2003, 02:15 AM
Ruins. Unfortunatly it'll be awhile til I get back there. And caves sucks because it's so long and boring.

pixelate
Mar 1, 2003, 04:08 AM
Whenever I go online, I do Heat Sword runs. -_-

VulpesMundi
Mar 1, 2003, 05:36 AM
I typically run whatever suits my purposes at the time. Currenly with my Skyly HUnewearl I run Ultimate Cave looking for a Red Dagger and more Red Swords. Currently with my Purplenum FOnewearl I run Ultimate Lost Heat Sword looking for a Lavis Canon and Ultimate Ruins looking for more Spread Needles and high level spell disks.

wizkid357
Mar 1, 2003, 02:13 PM
I play forest just to level up.I hate the caves and the seabed give me the creeps.

Fanatic72802
Mar 1, 2003, 02:41 PM
Usually Forest, sometimes Caves or Mines. Ruins gives sucky exp. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cloak
Mar 1, 2003, 02:48 PM
Mines
(the only one not boring to me)

Ice Spinner
(more chain sawds/red swords plz plz)

Famitsu
(wtf, giev your rares! > gibbles(partisan of lightning) > mericarol(monkey king bar) > gi gue(sealed j-sword) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 1, 2003, 03:47 PM
Forest - It's a breeze to complete

Caves - Too long, good exp though. Not up for the wait though

Mines - quick, easy...and many rares. Great Exp.

Ruins - It's always a challenge.

In conclusion, I like the Ruins best.

TedEdFred
Mar 1, 2003, 04:17 PM
Right Now:
FOnewearl - Forest Of Sorrow (Syncesta)
HUmar - Fake In Yellow (Real Agito)

Ghaleon
Mar 1, 2003, 04:38 PM
mines for fast easy experience

Tra
Mar 1, 2003, 05:30 PM
um, I do lots of CCA runs for Mericarol Gibbles and Gi Gue -_-

plus CCA looks the coolest^^ and has a relaxing soundtrack

Celes152
Mar 1, 2003, 08:37 PM
Forest. There was a point at which I did it 30 times a day..

critter
Mar 1, 2003, 09:19 PM
hmmmmmm lets seee, forest, it gives nice rares and it makes me fell at home. if not that than the hardest place i can get or a place where there is a kick@ss weapons for me.

the caves are hell