an how can i lvl fast i am now lvl 5 but i want to be lvl 30 fast

thx

ARChan
Feb 1, 2010, 12:35 PM
i am making a new RAcaseal but wich weapon do i need to use
mech gun, rifle,or any other gun
an how can i lvl fast i am now lvl 5 but i want to be lvl 30 fast

thx

Actually, having a variety of guns is actually helpful. However, if you were me, I'd go for two rifles, a handgun/mechgun, and a melee weapon of your choice. The rifles should have Hollow Snipe (for far group situations) and Mine Sneak (for solo purposes). Have a Handgun or Mechgun for situations that require you to move around a lot. Since there are lots of levels with bullet resistance, you might also want to consider a melee weapon. I'd prefer a Gunblade for easy access between bullet and slash damage (at least until you find a Stag Cutlery, Twin Brand, or Claire Doubles). However, if you were to go for a RAmarl, I'd consider a Slicer instead of a Gunblade, but you're going for a RAcaseal. Slicers are considered to be a melee weapon for some reason. Haha!

And playing through the main story should level you up to at least lv 24. After that, it's up to you for how to get everything else afterwards.

FOrulz
Feb 1, 2010, 12:37 PM
For the lvls under 20, it's best to use the grow shower because it has x element on it. Once you can get higher lvl element weapons, switch. I used a schmeisser with lvl 3 X and got to 30 very fast. I was able to gain atleast 3 levels per quest. As soon as I reached 30, I went to the Hard Eternal Tower to power level and grind.

avak62
Feb 1, 2010, 12:46 PM
thx but FOrulz what is a schmeisser i am pretty new to this game

ARChan
Feb 1, 2010, 12:52 PM
thx but FOrulz what is a schmeisser i am pretty new to this game

It's a kind of mechgun that's quite common in Hard. And no, it's not a rare weapon. However, it gets the job done but it's always better to switch to a better mechgun. And yes, I ran around with this weapon for a quite a while.

FOrulz
Feb 1, 2010, 12:53 PM
Anytime :) A schmeisser is a common level 20 mech gun. I managed to find it with a level 3 element, so I changed it to the X element for fast leveling. Any weapon would do really, as long as it has a high element level you can change.

avak62
Feb 1, 2010, 12:53 PM
ok thx and what is the best mag

FOrulz
Feb 1, 2010, 12:56 PM
Hmm.. for a racaseal? I'm guessing a full attack mag? I'm currently using a mind/attack mag since I play a ramar (mind for resta healing).

avak62
Feb 1, 2010, 01:01 PM
lol what do i need to feed my mag weapons?

FOrulz
Feb 1, 2010, 01:10 PM
We're getting off-topic, but to answer your question: Yes, weapons, armor, and items. Basically, you just need to pay attention to the icons next to the weapons. The sword/lance icon increases POWER, guns increases HIT, the staff increases MIND, and armors increase GUARD. The higher level the item is, the more the bar will move. NOTE: Items vary in the areas that increase.

avak62
Feb 1, 2010, 01:15 PM
thx for all the answers the growing shower thing really worked i am lvl fast

FOrulz
Feb 1, 2010, 01:20 PM
np :) good luck hunting!

FoMarlBorough
Feb 2, 2010, 04:51 PM
grow shower +90 for the bulk of leveling. dont forget the gardening wear. this gun with its pa pile up the exp- even if its only lvl 1 element.

a powerful laser, hits multi enemies, decent status infliction.

my low level racaseal is running with mech guns with life element with a lvl 4 hp regen unit. the damage is decent and is challenging to play with cause your hp drops fast but the range mitigates the danger somewhat. ive yet to see if you can kill yourself with a life element weapon.

x anfinsen saber for more exp as well.

im planning on a bazooka, but mainly to spam the pa's. its too slow to use otherwise.

burn traps for big hostiles.

basically use high lvl x element weapons. go with a power mag.

power to you!

FOrulz
Feb 2, 2010, 11:36 PM
heat/burn ftw. I rolled a ramar, so I'll be relying on my flame hit/earth bullet PA's to do the job.