PDA

View Full Version : I've fallen under the spell of PSO...PSZ giveaway

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 07:12 PM
I used to really like this game, but since I discovered the PSO:BB private server, my interest for thig game has dropped significantly, and caused me to do things like give away White Disasters. So I have a question, how long do you think this mini-addiction will last?

Since I've some interest, I'm giving away all my non-essential items (pretty much). So if you want anything SPECIFIC.

The only other reason why I might not play as much is because my DSL is in very bad shape, the top screen in alawys red and my D-pad stick like CRAZY, and just getting over a super long sickness, I have school and stuff to catch up on. AND (yes, another and) Ima go down to my home state of Indy for teh SUPA BOWL. <--(so I wont be playing online)

So yeah, free stuffs and a question. Please dont swarm my trade topic w/ free requests, and please, one at a time ._.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 07:22 PM
i doubt it'll ever go away. my friend spent three months looking for a silly chain saw sword.... and he still plays the game >_>

rares of PSO are more unforgivable and Ultimate is definitely unforgivable

Happy new life =D

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 07:37 PM
oh, and when asking for items, please keep it to items you've been looking for/or that could come in handy. Not just for trading away.

i doubt it'll ever go away. my friend spent three months looking for a silly chain saw sword.... and he still plays the game >_>

rares of PSO are more unforgivable and Ultimate is definitely unforgivable

Happy new life =D

And thanks :)

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 07:59 PM
no i was being sarcastic, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! :cry:

.... may i have the Big Hemera? =D

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:02 PM
D: I already gave it away ._.

Anything else catch your eye?

And I wont be totally leaving, it's more of a... stop online play for a week or two and give away free stuffs... kinda thing.

I'm also interested in new ideas, such as: FOmar w/ power mats/mag using Emporer Axeon.
HUcast w/ 80 hp mats, 100 dfp mag.

Things like that... So I wont be gone forever.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 08:09 PM
D: I already gave it away ._.

Anything else catch your eye?

And I wont be totally leaving, it's more of a... stop online play for a week or two and give away free stuffs... kinda thing.

I'm also interested in new ideas, such as: FOmar w/ power mats/mag using Emporer Axeon.
HUcast w/ 80 hp mats, 100 dfp mag.

Things like that... So I wont be gone forever.

thats what they ALL say..... then spend years trying to get Psycho Wands and Double Kanon only to NEVER COME BACK!!! :cry:

.... idk, i don't particularly need anything on your list besides the Hemera....... i remember the Gale bringer that you wouldn't trade me and the Fu but you may keep those if you do not wish to give them to me =P

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:19 PM
Heh, not yet :P

But I wouldnt EVER commit myself to looking for a certain item... it never works.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 08:24 PM
lol we'll see in due time my friend......

Ice Sniper
Feb 2, 2010, 08:28 PM
Free stuff is usually cool... but I couldn't bring myself to want anything after reading this. Ive played MMOs (ya its not really a MMO I know). Once people say stuff like this, they are gone. Ive done it, I used to play WoW for example but eventually I began to not like it as much. I gave some of my stuff away and told them I was going on a vacation. I came back for 2 days afterwords to say good bye to my guild, gave away all my stuff secretly and told them my computer was having problems. I never went back :(. Once the zeal is gone people tend not to come back. Oh well though, I hope you have fun with BB :cry:

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:29 PM
Now I think I WONT leave just to spite you guys! :p

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 08:29 PM
But what about school!? D:

rickfrior
Feb 2, 2010, 08:30 PM
Probably until you get all them ultra rares...
Therefore....it won't.

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:31 PM
Currently being homeschooled, so I'm flexible :p

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't be able to do homeschool DX althought I would like to wake up late e.e

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 08:47 PM
But what about school!? D:

screw school what about squats? D=

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 08:47 PM
Eww... Squats DX

leviayurashyguy
Feb 2, 2010, 08:54 PM
Eww... Squats DX

its an inside joke between me a chuk ^-^

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:59 PM
I get it :P

It's recently been crunches though! Actually, on a 12 hour car ride, my friend and I must have done well over 2000 in the back seat ;D

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 08:59 PM
I wouldn't be able to do homeschool DX althought I would like to wake up late e.e

Woke up at 12:00 this morn-er, afternoon. :)

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 09:01 PM
Lol XD If only I could ;~; 6 every morning for me

FOmarRashidi
Feb 2, 2010, 09:30 PM
I had to get up that early when I was in high school too. Also, the high school I went started having later start times like a year or so after I graduated. *grumbles un-pleasantries incoherently*

Windancer
Feb 2, 2010, 09:34 PM
Ive been looking for items for a while I will continue to so. Love the game if it wasnt tough we would then quit

SongsForYourMother
Feb 2, 2010, 09:44 PM
to be incredibly annoying and detach myself from the current conversation...
I've been looking for a Crescent Cast for a while (to no avail), and I would REALLY enjoy a White Disaster (seeing as how I don't have SH open as of yet, it's impossible for me to get one on my own)
Either or... I'm not too particular.

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 09:54 PM
Took me a week to find my crescent cast XD

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 10:50 PM
to be incredibly annoying and detach myself from the current conversation...
I've been looking for a Crescent Cast for a while (to no avail), and I would REALLY enjoy a White Disaster (seeing as how I don't have SH open as of yet, it's impossible for me to get one on my own)
Either or... I'm not too particular.

Next WD I find is yours... I might give up the one I currently use, as my Kouga has the best %'s ever. (for a non-hax'd) It was funny though, the friend who I have my last one to had been aking for one, so I said I'd give em' mine in a little bit. After some runs, we do shrine and guess what?.. yeah.. WD, so I gave it to him :P

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 10:52 PM
Hey Sue can you get online soon?

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah in like.. a half hour. For runs or what else? Ima try my HUnewearl out again.

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 10:53 PM
Zero saber?

SongsForYourMother
Next WD I find is yours... I might give up the one I currently use, as my Kouga has the best %'s ever. (for a non-hax'd) It was funny though, the friend who I have my last one to had been aking for one, so I said I'd give em' mine in a little bit. After some runs, we do shrine and guess what?.. yeah.. WD, so I gave it to him :P

you're the best!
as they say in Frenchland, merci

Chukie sue
ah ok. Oh, and I found another Div power if you want that INSTEAD :P

freeplay ^o^

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 10:54 PM
you're the best!
as they say in Frenchland, merci

Haha, no, I'm just PSZ-depressed. But I do mean that, I'll make a topic when I find/trade for one.

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 10:54 PM
lol. I want em all! lol XD

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
I cant give you them both now. But sometime in the future if they aren't asked for...

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
Lol. I just want the zero saber :3

Chukie sue
Feb 2, 2010, 11:00 PM
Got it, I'll be on in 30-40 minutes. But I gotta leave PSO-world, so I'll just host when I get on ^_^ see ya there

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 11:01 PM
Kk. I need to continue hunting for my rage tonfa DX

SongsForYourMother
Feb 2, 2010, 11:12 PM
I probably won't be able to trade in the next 24 hours. Eternal Tower is quite time consuming.
quite.

FOrulz
Feb 2, 2010, 11:20 PM
Free stuff is usually cool... but I couldn't bring myself to want anything after reading this. Ive played MMOs (ya its not really a MMO I know). Once people say stuff like this, they are gone. Ive done it, I used to play WoW for example but eventually I began to not like it as much. I gave some of my stuff away and told them I was going on a vacation. I came back for 2 days afterwords to say good bye to my guild, gave away all my stuff secretly and told them my computer was having problems. I never went back :(. Once the zeal is gone people tend not to come back. Oh well though, I hope you have fun with BB :cry:
I hear you ice. I did the same thing back in the WOW days... except I did say I was leaving and gave out super rares and what not. Oh well. Have fun, chukie ;-)

The Arbiter
Feb 3, 2010, 01:21 AM
Sorry to see that you might be leaving but... *jerky* can I has a Lavis Kanon? Or a lv 4 Foie Haze with Air Ride? Or that lv 4 Alice Olivia with Magical Sign? =3

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 06:48 AM
You wouldn't happen to have an Ice Protect would you? *goes back to hunting for one*

edenz
Feb 3, 2010, 08:55 AM
:( /wave chukie~

kinda same here, work + all the raids and new pvp season in wow = no time for psz for me besides while in toilet or travelling lol

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 11:42 AM
You wouldn't happen to have an Ice Protect would you? *goes back to hunting for one*

I have two ice protects, one of which you can have.

And I'm not leaving forever, maybe just a week. It just looks like it because I'm just giving away the items I dont regularly use...

Arbiter, you can probably have it in a lil bit (the alice)

Kirukia
Feb 3, 2010, 11:42 AM
PSO is fun ^^
If you need someone to play with I'll join you. I need to get back into PSO and level up my characters. I promised myself I'd wear Riko's Glasses, and I'm 2 levels away xD

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 11:43 AM
PSO is fun ^^
If you need someone to play with I'll join you. I need to get back into PSO and level up my characters. I promised myself I'd wear Riko's Glasses, and I'm 2 levels away xD

We shall definetly play together! In fact, I'm getting on now... But I'm only on hard mode ._.

Kirukia
Feb 3, 2010, 11:45 AM
Its okay I have plenty of characters on hard mode too xD
I have two accounts.
Hmm I think I'll come on my ranger.
EDIT: Oh his name is Eros I'll meet you in Skyline Block 2, Lobby 8?
EDIT2: Oh umm do you mind if I have that Dark Protect? Its the last protect I need xD
I like the Divine/Power and PPRec5 but I'd feel bad asking for them :<
Sorry for taking so long I'm logging in now I wanted to turn on the sound xD

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 11:52 AM
You can have the dark protect for sure... skyline block 2 eh? Ill wait in the lobby as "ryuzaki"

The Arbiter
Arbiter, you can probably have it in a lil bit (the alice)

You just saying that brings a tear to my eye, Chuk. ;-;

Kirukia
Thanks ^^
I'll get it later I'm in Tower atm xD
I'm waiting in Skyline Block 2, Lobby 8 now ^^

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 11:56 AM
whait, there are multiple lobbys? how do I get there? ._.

haha, np Arbiter.

Kirukia
Feb 3, 2010, 11:57 AM
Lol there is a portal to the south of the lobby. Go into it and pick another lobby. Also lets meet in lobby 9. It's my favorite lobby there :]

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 11:58 AM
got it, again, the name is "ryuzaki"

pso_crash
Feb 3, 2010, 12:01 PM
hi chuckie_sue. sorry to see you go. maybe I will see you on pso once I get a controller to play it. I was wondering if you have any divine/powers to give, or maybe a nice milas frame?

Kirukia
Feb 3, 2010, 12:13 PM
Actually it's pretty easy to play on the keyboard if you get used to it. People don't even know the difference :] Its easier to type and use hotkeys too ;p

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 12:37 PM
I think I have a 4 slot milias frame..

Sorry kirukia, my PSO just shut down all of the sudden... I'll be getting back on

Rujju
Feb 3, 2010, 12:44 PM
chukie gimme some mag souls! Dx

did u dc with us last night?!

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 01:36 PM
Oh, sorry. My DS was having issues, and the screen froze. I apologize ._.

Were they all super pissed ?_?

Anyway, until I get my DS working, please, PLEASE tell them that my DS malfunction.d, and that I'm sorry.

Seriously.. please tell em' :l

Rujju
Feb 3, 2010, 01:46 PM
not really.. xD

Dont worry, I'll tell them when I get to play with them again.

lol elena was so lucky, she also got a breaker from humilias xD
argh.. curse her luck!

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 02:02 PM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it have an element ?_?

Sylth
Feb 3, 2010, 02:06 PM
Are you still giving things away chukie? If so do you have a hollow gimlet i can have.. ..maybe?

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 02:25 PM
Eh.. I almost traqded for a hollow gimlet but was shut down :(

Sorry

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 03:25 PM
I have two ice protects, one of which you can have.

Hi Chukie sue, I just added your Friend Code. Sorry for the delay, I've been asleep. If you still have that Ice Protect I'm ready to trade when you are.

BoSolaris
Feb 3, 2010, 03:28 PM
I've been farming since dec for a milias braker and dioskuroi. Any chance you have that?

l3iohazard
Feb 3, 2010, 03:46 PM
do you have an extra white disaster?!?!? ^^

or lv4 foie haze with air ride and high percents??

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 03:59 PM
Item pick up! lol

rickfrior
Feb 3, 2010, 04:01 PM
What's this about, guys?

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:02 PM
*hides*

rickfrior
Feb 3, 2010, 04:03 PM
Umm -,- wait a second! xD

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:04 PM
*throws out a flashlight* Im not here!

rickfrior
Feb 3, 2010, 04:08 PM
Oooof! (faints)
.....What.....b....e....au....t....y....

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:09 PM
0,0???

rickfrior
Feb 3, 2010, 04:27 PM
(peeks a bit).
(in his mind: She fell for it, get 'er!!!)

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:28 PM
Nuh uh. *binds with tooth floss* >:3

rickfrior
Feb 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
What? I don't get it! LOL

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
Exactamaly >:3

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 05:44 PM
I feel like a drivethrough D:

My DS is currently not available, I'll post here as soon as it changes with dates/answers.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 07:10 PM
Okay, I'm in no hurry.