PDA

View Full Version : i've been thinking to get a 2nd PSZ catridge

zeital
Feb 2, 2010, 09:36 PM
I think i would like to get a 2nd PSZ catridge tho i'm not sure if i want to spend another $70 and also not sure what other chara's i should make if i do end up getting another one, so really i just need good reasons why i should buy it and go through the story line again :-?

rickfrior
Feb 2, 2010, 09:43 PM
'Cause this game's addicting!
A lot of sick weapons, Mags, and excellent graphics, love the cut-scenes, the cleanest I've seen!

Z-735
Feb 2, 2010, 09:43 PM
Im getting s 2nd soon maybe e.e

zeital
Feb 2, 2010, 09:51 PM
lol i do like the cut scenes too u get an idea of what ur NPC's sound like which is nice, i do like the graphics also, but as i said i also have no idea what chara's i should go for that i different form what i have, also the money hmm thats a piont PSZ it went to be coming out on the 11th here mayb i should wait till next wk to think about it

Tizerak
Feb 3, 2010, 04:43 AM
spend another $70

Woah wait WHAT? where the hell are you buying your games? my cartridge was only 35$! :-o

zeital
Feb 3, 2010, 05:12 AM
lol thats in Australian $ its always more here

mid Knight
Feb 3, 2010, 06:29 AM
Yeah I also have been thinking of getting the europe version since two of my character are level 95 and the other is level 100. However I not too sure wheather I should go through all the hours to reach super hard mode again (although I would like to play the different characters) where I can used those hours for hunting for super rares (but hunting super rares can be a waste of time....). Lol I really hoping that there release a exclusive offer of the game since I am a sucker for that type of stuff (withing reasonable price) or they restore the missing Japanese weaspons in the europe version but I highly doubt that.

zeital
Feb 3, 2010, 06:45 AM
yea its cuz i want to play more then 3 chara's cuz 3 just isn't enough :P yea there is also getting through the game again but see i'm not as high a lv as u XD

Opodomus
Feb 3, 2010, 10:41 AM
I remember being amazed during my visit to the Philippines and realizing that all Nintendo products cost about double what they cost in the US over there considering the people there don't have nearly as much money. That just doesn't make any sense... I mean the Philippines is so close to Japan, you'd think they would save in shipping costs...

pso_crash
Feb 3, 2010, 11:41 AM
yea, I don't know about 70 dollars that is a bunch. If you enjoy that much, go for it.

Light dragon
Feb 3, 2010, 02:45 PM
I know Im personally buying a 2nd cartridge because I definitely love to play as different characters.

zeital
Feb 3, 2010, 07:59 PM
I remember being amazed during my visit to the Philippines and realizing that all Nintendo products cost about double what they cost in the US over there considering the people there don't have nearly as much money. That just doesn't make any sense... I mean the Philippines is so close to Japan, you'd think they would save in shipping costs...

its funny how that works doesn't it XD, but yea i'm going to wait for it to come out cuz the place i got mine from is sold out, oh well its only next wk, plus i get payed again in that time so yay

Sudeki
Feb 4, 2010, 02:08 PM
Jeez 70$ o_O, Whats that is US dollars? xD, I got my PSZ for like 5$ lol, But yeah another game card would be handy, except the fact that the accounts will be seperated ><, so you can't really share items etc, unless ofcourse you have two ds's also xD.

Parvati
Feb 5, 2010, 10:55 AM
get an action replay for dsi, if you get a mini-sd card you can save on the action replay. doing it that way you could make however many characters you want.

kirtblue
Feb 6, 2010, 08:56 PM
should be cheaper for you soon i believe the 12th or somewhere around there

zeital
Feb 6, 2010, 09:18 PM
get an action replay for dsi, if you get a mini-sd card you can save on the action replay. doing it that way you could make however many characters you want.

for one i don't have a DSi i hate them i have a good old DS lite where i can play good old GBA games on as well

for two i don't need to use a AR cuz from what i know even with a patch the drops r still S***... yea nice to have all chara types but whats the point if u can't trans items without help? unless u hax all u need, but whats the fun in that? i think i'll stick to getting a 2nd game card thankyou very much

Jeez 70$ o_O, Whats that is US dollars? xD, I got my PSZ for like 5$ lol, But yeah another game card would be handy, except the fact that the accounts will be seperated ><, so you can't really share items etc, unless ofcourse you have two ds's also xD.

its IN australian (AUD) $$ not USD, but i wish i had 2 DS's that would be nice :P just need to save for one some of my sholder bottons don't work so well (even after getting rid of the dust) but other then that i might use my RL friend to help if i can ever get him to play some PSZ with me lol

should be cheaper for you soon i believe the 12th or somewhere around there

cheaper no its going to be as much as any other new DS game out which is like $70 which is what i got my 1st card at... ^^