PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Mag raising mistakes

Hatrix
Feb 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
OK a while ago was trying to raise a 100 mind mag feeding it mst weapons and techs. somehow I noticed it had 3 power; I was thinking wth must've gave it a few swords by mistake. So i decided to try again today. I grabed all the weps and techs I had saved from my joint box and started feeding it. All was going well had it up to lv.25 feeding it as fast as I could... then I messed it up again! gah now realizing the error of my ways, if you feed your mag shifta/jellen discs it gives the dam thing POWER. I was thinking if I just powered off my DS I could try again, but no since the mag and all the items were taken from the joint box it autosaves doh! needles to say all those items were the erased. Maybe someone can learn from my mistakes here anyway lol

The Arbiter
Feb 3, 2010, 12:09 PM
You were trying to raise a 200 mag in Zero? Because the mags here only level up to 100...

Hatrix
Feb 3, 2010, 12:12 PM
Oh my bad I meant 100 im just used to pso lingo "edits"

leviayurashyguy
Feb 3, 2010, 06:00 PM
yes tech disk raise power as well as mind but force weapons lower power and raise mind so using tech disk and then using force weapons will keep your power from leveling up.

thats a silly mistake on your part =P

Volcompat321
Feb 3, 2010, 06:43 PM
I just fed my Mag tech weps.
I got a bunch of meseta from a friend, so I just kept buying the weapons from the store.
I didn't bother feeding the mag items like mates, and fluids, because I learned from PSO, they don't always raise just one thing.

So, just feed it tech weps for mind, melee for power, and guns for accuracy.
Then whatever else you want.