PDA

View Full Version : Unique to race/class items

Hatrix
Feb 3, 2010, 12:28 PM
So Hunewearls get Rikas Suit, Humans get to use Axeon... do HUcasts get anything special? If I get another game cart I might make one but idk if it would even be worth it they nerfed the shit out HUcasts in this game, which sucks cuz he was my favorite in PSO. I currently have a Hunewm, Fonewm, and Racast im not aware of anything special they get but they're still good. I think I may have read Hucasts and/or casts in general may have a special shield but I don't touch those anyway...

The Arbiter
Feb 3, 2010, 12:41 PM
Casts get Mobius Plate, which, upon grinding, provides the best defense in the game. Too bad defense pales in comparison to evasion. =/

Hatrix
Feb 3, 2010, 12:50 PM
Thats why I went with HUnewm after seeing everyones Lv.100 base stats, I was pist to see HUcasts with the lowest evasion in the game, pretty sure HUcasseals evp got nerfed also

l3iohazard
Feb 3, 2010, 01:45 PM
nerfed HUcast?!?! are you kidding? You'll be killing stuff so fast with some daggers or bite stamp that HUnewms will still be casting resta 2 rooms back.

rhubarbot
Feb 3, 2010, 02:13 PM
If you're picking classes based only on what unique gear they get, you're in for a disappointment, because a lot of the unique gear in this game is terrible. Emperor Axeon, for example, pales in comparison to the non-rare gunblades because those can get Celeb 3 (whereas Emperor Axeon is stuck with the substantially inferior Heat element).

The best race-specific items are Rika's Suit and Keplar Suit, although the former is also available to FOnewearls and the latter can be worn by both ranger types. Mobius Plate is also very good; defense is underrated in this game (although, like evasion, it's still not worth sacrificing ATP/MST to get higher defense). Ajax (the cast-only shield) might well be one of the most powerful weapons in the game, provided you're lucky enough to find one with Celeb 4+ and Bull Smash. Ajax has almost twice as much ATP as Iros (the only 7-star non-rare shield), and Bull Smash from just a Celeb 4+ Iros already does comparable DPS to Over End from a Celeb 3 Ainsraiffe.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 3, 2010, 05:24 PM
lol how little we forget that Gigas Romulus is TEH strongest D.Saber in the game and is only exclusive to Newmans...... damn newmens >.>

HUcast are FAR from nerfed. HUcast the most OP class in the game. with fair access to Shifta, they do more damage than Forces. the reason they are better in PSZ is cuz there is no stat cap so their ATP is the sky's limit. if they started dodging liek HUnewearls, i'd quit the game >=(

but in terms of HUcast exclusive gear.... they have CAST exclusive gear liek the Vanguard/Ajax, Garland's and Heavy Armor such as the Mobious Plate