PDA

View Full Version : How rare is the pizza shop?

Chukie sue
Feb 3, 2010, 03:01 PM
..because I accidently found one, and bought like.. 50 pizza boxes.. :o

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2010, 03:29 PM
Pretty darn rare. I've played both the Japanese version, and lots of the US version too. Never seen that place once. I did get to see the Cake shop, once.

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 03:33 PM
In 250+ hours of playing I've come across the Pizza Shop 4 or 5 times.

l3iohazard
Feb 3, 2010, 04:15 PM
i've come across it 3 times in 180 hours or so

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 04:26 PM
I've never ran into a single rare room after like 50-60 hours of playing. -__-

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 04:26 PM
Only found it once after 200 hours

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 04:29 PM
Only found it once after 200 hours
Your luck sounds like mine ;_;, It's probably going to take me that long too >_<.

Opodomus
Feb 3, 2010, 04:30 PM
I found it and I wasn't ready. I only had money for one of each item. Yet to find the Cake Shop...

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 04:34 PM
I found it and I wasn't ready. I only had money for one of each item. Yet to find the Cake Shop...
Ow, I'm glad I havn't found it then lol, I Normally put my money in the bank xD, so I can see how much I made from a run ;P.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Feb 3, 2010, 05:39 PM
I have yet to find that pizza place. =~.~=

Dragwind
Feb 3, 2010, 05:45 PM
I haven't found it yet either, and I've already lost count of how many runs I've done strictly looking for it. Just hunting for the cake shop alone dulled the game down to the excitement of a motionless pebble.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 3, 2010, 05:52 PM
i've found the pizza hut maybe 5-7 times during my 400 hrs of gameplay and the bakery twice in 100 hrs and a 3rd time recently 200 hrs later

Zike
Feb 3, 2010, 07:00 PM
I have 250+hours and have found the cake shop once but have yet to see the pizza shop, been doing nothing but shrine runs for the last 50 hours and still no pizza

Bad Dirt Marvel
Feb 3, 2010, 07:15 PM
Ow, I'm glad I havn't found it then lol, I Normally put my money in the bank xD, so I can see how much I made from a run ;P.

You can telepipe or walk back to town and still return to the Pizza Shop/Cake Shop. They're just rooms that are randomly generated at dead-ends in the levels. I kept my meseta in the bank too, (until I started using Celeb) but it's no problem to head back to town to get it when you need it.

OnnaWren
Feb 3, 2010, 07:32 PM
Let's see... two Arenas, one Cake Shop, and stumbled into an Usanny Nest this afternoon...

No Pizza Shop/Booma Nest yet, though.

Tizerak
Feb 3, 2010, 08:08 PM
Cake shop: more times then I have fingers on a hand
Pizza shop: 0

LUIGI999
Feb 3, 2010, 10:09 PM
160+ hours, no pizza shop, bakery, rappy nest, or even a booma nest....

jmanx
Feb 4, 2010, 04:34 AM
Where is pizza shop again shrines amirite? Hoow about Booma neset?

mid Knight
Feb 4, 2010, 04:55 AM
Where is pizza shop again shrines amirite? Hoow about Booma neset?

Pizza shop can be found in both Plant and shrine. Booma nest can be found in Ruin. It took me a while to find the Pizza shop later on in hard mode and I stumble onto it again sometime later (would of been nice if I found it on normal to have gotten the pizza box earlier).

Gold Slime
Feb 4, 2010, 10:00 AM
I've found the Bakery twice. Once after doing loads of Valley runs to find it. Then again a week or so later while doing a random run to try out a new weapon I'd found in the ET. Haven't found the pizza place yet.

EDIT: Thought I'd try some Shrine runs today instead of the couple Plant runs I did yesterday and got the Pizza place on my first deadend on my first run.

johnwolf
Feb 5, 2010, 06:24 AM
Pizza shop can be found in both Plant and shrine. Booma nest can be found in Ruin. It took me a while to find the Pizza shop later on in hard mode and I stumble onto it again sometime later (would of been nice if I found it on normal to have gotten the pizza box earlier).

booma nests can be found anywhere, same as rappy nests, i found one on the luner base with... pal rappies... i think. and found an arena in the wetlands today to. only one cake shop though. i think difficulty increase the chances of finding rare rooms. so stop searching in normal if that's what you are doing. otherwise keep searching. ps, never knew there was a pizza shop.

chibiLegolas
Feb 5, 2010, 04:59 PM
Lvl 85+ HUcaseal (offline only) and STILL have yet to see a cake shop or pizza shop. I've seen rappies and boomas enough. And only seen the arena once.

SneakySneaky
Feb 5, 2010, 05:32 PM
I found cake shop offline twice. Pizza shop? never.

FOmarRashidi
Feb 6, 2010, 03:14 AM
I have yet to find the pizza shop.

lavisblade
Feb 7, 2010, 05:51 PM
I've yet to find the pizza OR cake shops...I've found the arena a couple times, like 3 at Rioh and 2 or so at Gurhacia, and once at Ozette (first Pelcatobur ^.^) as well a couple boomas/rappys, but I don't know what exactly a 'booma/rappy nest' is. Is it just when you find them? What about an usanny nest? Is that when you find an usanimere? I don't think so because I've found (multiple times) a large group of usannys with a single usanimere...

RrD555
Feb 7, 2010, 07:41 PM
arena has 8% chance of appearing, and all other rare rooms (cake, pizza, nests...) has 2% chance.
If you start the map from beginning, you can find a rare room twice (once in the first half and once in the second half) if you are lucky

Usani's (?) nest has 20% chance of appearing in the cake shop side quest

this is from japanese psz wiki

Ice Sniper
Feb 7, 2010, 07:55 PM
I found the pizza shop again(second time), there isn't as much point to finding it more then once. Still havent found the cake shop which is kind of worth finding three times :/

darkfalz32
Feb 7, 2010, 08:11 PM
I think its a glitch, but like 8 out of 10 times when I go to the Arca Plant, I find it. I think my game is broken.

RrD555
Feb 7, 2010, 08:14 PM
I think its a glitch, but like 8 out of 10 times when I go to the Arca Plant, I find it. I think my game is broken.

glitch for sure...XD

kyzon
Feb 9, 2010, 01:16 AM
I just found the Cake Shop for the first time as i was reading this thread.. O__O

i was like wtf

Ice Sniper
Feb 9, 2010, 08:15 AM
Just found the pizza shop again for the second time last night. I kind of wish it was the cake shop but I least I restocked the pizza section in my trade list.

A Monster Hunter
Jun 21, 2010, 04:11 PM
i have seen so many rappies and boomas its retarded and im a low level i have also gotten the arena but i have yet to see the cake or pizza shops... sigh...

Chaos Rappy
Jun 21, 2010, 09:37 PM
Maybe because the Rappy/Boomas are about a 5% chance per stage (even higher in the story missions, I believe, since I almost always found a rarish room [not the stage rare room, but a rare enemy wave] during every story mission, almost), and the Arena I believe about the same... the area-based special rooms are a 2% per time you go through the stage, IIRC.

Seth Astra
Jun 21, 2010, 11:28 PM
I found it... Once... And no other rare rooms...

Dnd
Jun 22, 2010, 08:57 AM
Only found one in 170 or so hours of playing.

iirc its found in both the arca plant and shrine right? if so i've been very unlucky with finding it. i wish i'd brought like 6 pizza boxes (they where 4 slots aswell x.x) now

EDIT: Found every other rare room, with rappy nests totaling the most at 4 (divine/power hunts)

Macman
Jun 22, 2010, 09:10 AM
Only rare room that refuses to show for me is the Usanny Nest.

Akaimizu
Jun 22, 2010, 09:49 AM
I still never ran into 1 pizza shop and hundreds of hours in. (Between Japanese and US). Then again, I haven't been trying to spam Pizza runs, in that time, either. Guess I could try doing that while I'm doing level-up runs.

Jun 24, 2010, 06:36 AM
I'm not sure how many hours I've played, but I got one character to level 100 and another to 60 something and I haven't seen it yet.

chrisramar
Jun 24, 2010, 09:02 AM
ive found the cake shop twice and usanny nest twice , still looking for pizza shop ,
and the other two nests!!

Cruciarius
Jun 24, 2010, 09:43 AM
I think I've found every rare room, except for the cake shop. That one still eludes me.