PDA

View Full Version : Chao and Paku Paku Questions

Ryo_Hayasa
Feb 28, 2003, 11:39 PM
ok you have a Chao mag and a stick, put them together and you get a weapon. wow, but i find it somewhat foolish to give up a mag for a weapon?
can someone with a striker of a Chao tell me.
A. does the mag power of the Chao Transfur over to the Branch? meaning does the chao power up the Weapon depending on it's Mag stats?
B. will i ever get my little chao Buddy back or will he be stuck on the branch forever?

CGoodness
Feb 28, 2003, 11:44 PM
I have 2 questions... Was it a branch of PAKUPAKU
and how do you get the chao mag?

GandorDurin
Feb 28, 2003, 11:47 PM
Yes, Branch of Paku Paku.

A Chao mag is created via a mag cell which can be obtained from holiday Rappies.

CGoodness
Mar 1, 2003, 12:15 AM
damn i cant play online

Guntz348
Mar 1, 2003, 03:42 PM
If you make the weapon you lose your mag. You don't get your chao back, ever. I have a chao mag and kinda wanted the striker but I don't think its worth giving up my little buddy either. I'm the type of person thats more concerned with looks then how well something works so if you feel losing a mag is worth making a weapon that squeeks, go for it. For me it's just not worth it since the weapon should be very valuable because it takes a while to mag one and the chao is not that easy to make. The weapons been duped alot and that really killed the value of it.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 1, 2003, 04:21 PM
true Chao was my orignal Mag from DC i've remade my Character from DC and found the Cell i needed i think it's time to get my look back, and mags are cool they're just like Chao.
i'm guessing your a Sonic Fan?
and it's getting sad... everythings being dupped now.
i bet the Eggblaster is gonna get banned again along with Sange and Yasha thats all i've heard over the net now. man i guess as long as it's not hurting anyone....