PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz Glitch (not the cheating one)

Kytan
Feb 4, 2010, 02:43 PM
I was playing online with a person and got caught in one of Dark Falz's darkness balls. My partner then proceeded to use her photon blast, which progressed the boss and took away all the balls. I was then frozen until I was hit. This happen to anyone else?

Unrelated: As I was walking towards the chest I hit a and at just that second it was opened. Guess who was standing exactly where the teleporter pops up? T__T

Chukie sue
Feb 4, 2010, 03:31 PM
Nope never.... BALLS. no ur immature

pso_crash
Feb 4, 2010, 04:57 PM
No I haven't ever seen that one. I saw one where a hostile was frozen as it died. The ice block floated in the air for about two minutes until the room was cleared.

@chuckie sue: I don't think he doing anything immature. If you are serious, you may be misinterpreting what he is saying.

Chukie sue
Feb 4, 2010, 05:02 PM
I am 100% not serious :l Oi, it made sense in my mind, as usual.

lavisblade
Feb 4, 2010, 08:53 PM
If it helps, I understood ;D

I've still never even seen that attack so...I guess I couldn't help...though I did do something similar with the teleporter once :/

Chukie sue
Feb 4, 2010, 09:46 PM
If it helps, I understood ;D

I've still never even seen that attack so...I guess I couldn't help...though I did do something similar with the teleporter once :/

I think you are my brother/sister. :l

It's the only explanation.

lavisblade
Feb 4, 2010, 10:22 PM
I think you are my brother/sister. :l

It's the only explanation.
Lol, no...(brother)

Chukie sue
Feb 4, 2010, 10:43 PM
Lol, no...(brother)

On the contrary, in fact, it is lol YES!

I would also be your brother :l

lavisblade
Feb 4, 2010, 10:48 PM
=D Well either way, I highly doubt other than understanding some of your jokes, we wouldn't have anything in common...

Sudeki
Feb 5, 2010, 02:48 PM
Was this on SH?, Because I havn't played Dark Falz on SH, and on normal or hard he dies in under a minute or so.

Kytan
Feb 5, 2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah, this was on SH.