PDA

View Full Version : The official: Accidently discarded/sold/fed my rare item thread!

Chukie sue
Feb 4, 2010, 10:08 PM
Thats right, I have the power to make things official.

And these are items you HAVE NOT gotten back after restarting your DS and etc.

Celestia Laser (didnt know the stats T_T)
White Barrel (Makes the highest atp laser cannon)
PA Save LV 3
Tech Save LV 3
Compress PA

GO!

NintendoMan
Feb 4, 2010, 10:59 PM
u got rid of Compress PA? wow that blows....
my worst was a Garahadan fang....

rickfrior
Feb 4, 2010, 11:19 PM
I was trading some Divine/Minds and forgot to leave one for me.
>,<
Anyhow, it's not that a big deal!

johnwolf
Feb 5, 2010, 05:57 AM
lol mine was a hand gun ( 5 *'s by the way) that i element boost to lvl 3 stun and had 35% Nature 50% machine and 10% dark Photon boost included. yah that got me to swore. never happen again.

Kytan
Feb 5, 2010, 09:59 AM
Not really a rare, but most of the way through an SH ET run, I accidentally sold me fully ground, photon fortified jellgaletin to the weapons dealer.

ChrisFTW
Feb 5, 2010, 10:04 AM
Guess the worst thing must have been Ashviens. Alltho, its not THAT rare.

Chukie sue
Feb 5, 2010, 11:23 AM
I think the reason I sold & discarded most of mine was because my DSL's D-pad always stick up, when when I press no to sell, it usually switches back to yes T_T

rickfrior
Feb 5, 2010, 11:55 AM
When I was fortifying the Emperor Axeon, the 15% percent add just won't show up so I kept going for several times. I got sick then I accidentally saved it as a 5%!!!

Chukie sue
Feb 5, 2010, 12:05 PM
That sucks :(

Those kind of mishaps count too, also like making a hadan bite w/ no PA and %'s...

lavisblade
Feb 5, 2010, 06:15 PM
When I was fortifying the Emperor Axeon, the 15% percent add just won't show up so I kept going for several times. I got sick then I accidentally saved it as a 5%!!!

That's why I hit the B button ;D

mid Knight
Feb 5, 2010, 06:30 PM
Mmmmm let see-
I accidently discarded a tech disk at the start of the game, back then I though you can still drop it not discard.
I accidenly sold my dropside and later on sky survey and loneo (wasn't too bother since I don't use those quite often but was a pain to find a good replacement of them).
I also accidently feed my mag my good Avenlote (normally when I did this by accident, I restart but this happen online meaning I saved it)
I pretty much lean to always fortify and grind the weapons I used (well the one I kept on me not in the inventory).

GantzDetainee
Feb 5, 2010, 07:14 PM
Sold my Celesta laser and twin brand.

Altrius
Feb 7, 2010, 06:38 PM
I'm tired of accidentally discarding my rare units by trying to equip them through the items menu. I learned the hard way that you can only equip them by going to the equip menu, and even now I still accidentally discard some. Sometimes I reset, but other times I've found rares between the time I discard and the time I last saved, so yeah.

Sylth
Feb 7, 2010, 06:42 PM
N-Tathlum to my mag, which was at level 100 anyway.. And the tathlum had 53%dark....

Sudeki
Feb 8, 2010, 03:16 PM
Accidently discarded my lvl3CelebFenir+35 with 30% accuracy and some other good %'s, and I couldn't restart because I was in the middle of a run and got alot of good stuff ;_:.

ARChan
Feb 8, 2010, 03:23 PM
When I was tired and about ready to sleep, I shut my eyes while pressing the A button and sold everything on my weapon list to the hairy weapons salesman. I didn't know about it and quit and saved. Haha!

rickfrior
Feb 8, 2010, 03:31 PM
Er, that ain't funny...
If that happened, I may not play again!

Sudeki
Feb 8, 2010, 03:32 PM
When I was tired and about ready to sleep, I shut my eyes while pressing the A button and sold everything on my weapon list to the hairy weapons salesman. I didn't know about it and quit and saved. Haha!
Ouch.. Hope you didnt have anything too good?

FOrulz
Feb 8, 2010, 03:33 PM
I accidentally mistook my dioskuroi for a diopside and sold it... and of course, uttered a few curse words.

rickfrior
Feb 8, 2010, 03:36 PM
AHHKKK DANG! I know I had a few mistakes, but these are ultra rares now!!!

ARChan
Feb 8, 2010, 03:58 PM
Ouch.. Hope you didnt have anything too good?

Oh yeah. Here's the list of particular weapons I lost: Milias Sword, Chaos Cannon, Stag Cutlery, Tonfa, Jasper Roar with a lv 4 element, Emperor Axeon, and my Al Azif. Haha! It was terrible ^^;

FOrulz
Feb 8, 2010, 03:59 PM
Ahhh.. the al alzif?! I feel sorry for you ARchan :(

GantzDetainee
Feb 8, 2010, 11:51 PM
Oh yeah. Here's the list of particular weapons I lost: Milias Sword, Chaos Cannon, Stag Cutlery, Tonfa, Jasper Roar with a lv 4 element, Emperor Axeon, and my Al Azif. Haha! It was terrible ^^;

Whoa! How on earth did you lost this much on Npcs? ouch on that Al Azif!

ARChan
Feb 9, 2010, 12:35 PM
Whoa! How on earth did you lost this much on Npcs? ouch on that Al Azif!

Ah, it doesn't matter now. I got another Al Azif. As for the Emperor Axeon... -_-

rickfrior
Feb 9, 2010, 12:42 PM
....Still, Emperor Axeons aren't too hard to find.
Actually, I recently found one with no attributes.
If you want that, I'll give it for free.

Tetsaru
Feb 9, 2010, 12:50 PM
When I first started playing PSZ, I thought when you discarded an item, it'd simply drop at your feet like how it did on PSO/PSU... boy was I wrong. Luckily, it wasn't anything important, considering I was on one of the first few levels on Normal.

ARChan
Feb 9, 2010, 12:55 PM
....Still, Emperor Axeons aren't too hard to find.
Actually, I recently found one with no attributes.
If you want that, I'll give it for free.

Sure, considering I've only been running into a whole bunch of Garland Drei, which doesn't contribute crap to my character classes ^^; And no, I don't have any on me, considering I practically gave them to people.

Chukie sue
Feb 9, 2010, 01:45 PM
MY joint trunk just glitches and deleted my Yonohate Fu... Thankfully, I had a backup save, and only lost about 1 hour that had been used to level up mags...

LUIGI999
Feb 9, 2010, 10:10 PM
I was feeding my mag ranged weapons, and accidentally hit the "a" button one extra time... bye bye zero rifle...

Ice Sniper
Feb 9, 2010, 10:12 PM
The Zero rifle I traded you!??? Im sorry to hear that :(

LUIGI999
Feb 9, 2010, 10:13 PM
no thankfully.. that was one of the reasons Why I wanted t
yours so much xD

Ice Sniper
Feb 9, 2010, 10:15 PM
Oh ok thats good, I felt really really bad for a few minutes.

GantzDetainee
Feb 9, 2010, 10:55 PM
I was feeding my mag ranged weapons, and accidentally hit the "a" button one extra time... bye bye zero rifle...

Wait what?You fed your Zero rifle again to your mag the second time?did you salvage it?

LUIGI999
Feb 10, 2010, 07:13 PM
no that was the same one...

JonseyMcFly
Feb 10, 2010, 07:22 PM
Fully grinderd and photon busted Animal Hand, That i was saving for a new toon. Fed it to the mag i was raising for it lol.