PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Birds in PSO?

Getintothegame
Mar 1, 2003, 01:20 AM
I'm sitting here, Very bored, waiting for awhile until the Japaneese Challenge servers can let me in (121 people), and I decided to disconnect. While I was chatting to my friend on AIM, my gamecube played the second video (The old DC one) and was just watching until they tried to make contact, but then DF created the shockwave and stopped comunication. There were birds flying the opposite way of the shockwave...

Now, If I remember correctly, In a quest, someone says that all the animals in the forest were turned bad because of the shockwave, and It turned the usually quiet and peaceful animals of the residential area (AKA. Forest) in to bad things... Where are the birds?

I guess you can relate them in a way to the monomanths, but those are mosquitoes.

Anyway, what do you think?

-Tirith
Mar 1, 2003, 01:28 AM
We've gathered them at the -Tirith encampment... no need to worry, they are safe.

You'd be amazed at the photon energy they possess...

rena-ko
Mar 2, 2003, 04:36 PM
ah, there they are... and i always thought these birds had been mutated into rappies...

Wolfos
Mar 2, 2003, 08:48 PM
Yea, i thought Rappys too, or maybe there penguines....dont know

Kanore
Mar 2, 2003, 09:37 PM
The birds weren't affected. Don't you see them flying around?

RagMasterRappy
Mar 2, 2003, 10:17 PM
On 2003-03-02 18:37, ChibiWarrior wrote:
The birds weren't affected. Don't you see them flying around?

Those are butterflys. Monster butterflys!

Getintothegame
Mar 3, 2003, 01:11 AM
Oh yeah, that also reminds me of another thing: What happened to the butterflies?

I think you can see them flying around too...

Armok
Mar 3, 2003, 08:45 AM
I wish I saw a penguin rappy. santa rappys just look like zombies

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 3, 2003, 09:44 AM
hmmm... maybe the birds went suicidal, flew in to space and suficated

Mello
Mar 3, 2003, 09:50 AM
Believe me Pal_rappies_go_splat it would be pretty weird if the birds flew up into space and suffocated
why? because its IMPOSSIBLE!