PDA

View Full Version : cheats?

Anthonyfc21
Feb 5, 2010, 01:46 PM
why do the makers of Phantasy Star Zero make cheats for this game!?
Can someone cheat and play online with all the best items??

Sudeki
Feb 5, 2010, 02:15 PM
The developers don't make the cheats, Although sometimes they do. But in this case, and alot of others "Cheaters/Hackers" use third party tools such as Action Replay(In this case), And that is a memory editor, and with some work, you can even make your own "Cheats", But like most users, you just go online for the cheats/addresses online and add them to there AR, So its not like the devolpers were planning on it, although its kinda sad they didn't try to put some system in to stop people from using it online.
And then theres glitches, And its not like they can find and fix every single one.

rhubarbot
Feb 5, 2010, 02:16 PM
The makers of PS0 did not make any cheats for the game, unless you consider the sewer items to be cheats (they all pretty much suck for high-level characters, so it's rather pointless to use them).

Whomever manufactures the Game Shark or whatever for the DS, and whomever develops the codes for it—those are the cheaters. And Sega seems to have done a better job anticipating those parties' meddling in this game; there's fewer obvious avenues through which cheaters could develop game-ruining exploits like in PSO for the Dreamcast.

La Zanja
Feb 7, 2010, 07:10 AM
Cheats? i don't know where i can find them. Do you mean those from the vending machine? Or R4?

Cruciarius
Feb 7, 2010, 10:17 AM
Anthony is probably talking about using cheats to get the "best" weapons/armor/units.

The vending machine is not cheating. It's a built in feature of the game and only allows you to obtain 1 of each item it has to offer.

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2010, 12:39 PM
The vending machine items aren't all that great either. The "cheats" you may be seeing are due to cracking along with glitching.

HeartBreak301
Feb 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
Yeah, sucks that PSZ is such an easy game to cheat on. Hence why I'll only play with friends.

rhubarbot
Feb 7, 2010, 07:34 PM
Meh; I play free play all the time and almost never run into obvious cheaters. I actually almost never even see any uber geared players at all; 98% of the time I'm doing by far the most DPS and my gear's not THAT great. Perhaps Japanese players' predilection for spears is to blame....

SneakySneaky
Feb 7, 2010, 07:59 PM
The super mode dark falz and super infinity bullets(glitches) are worse than cheats in my opinion.

hamerkid
Feb 8, 2010, 04:16 PM
the makers dont make the cheats each game hav the ablity to be hacked to make ur own cheat codejunkies who make action replay does that so a cheat for all items dont exist until someone hacks game and make it