PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SH groups

JDSV
Feb 6, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hi all, I'm new to the forums but not to the PS universe.

I have have decided to go online and have been trying free mode but I keep getting an error code: 86420. :-? I guess I'm to assume everyone has groups? So I want to make some friends so when I get online I can find someone to do some runs with. :D

The weekend is my prime time, but sometimes I try to pop on during the week.

-----------
ジェ-ムス
HUnewm
Lvl 8X

Sudeki
Feb 6, 2010, 03:30 PM
Sounds good ;D, Add me and I'll add you xD, If we find eachother online we can do some SH runs, and kinda the same with you xD, although I'll pop on whenever I got a connection and I have time to spare, But unless I find someone online, I normally only stay online for like 20-30mins xD, then I'll try again in a few hours ;P.

JDSV
Feb 6, 2010, 04:19 PM
Sounds good ;D, Add me and I'll add you xD, If we find eachother online we can do some SH runs, and kinda the same with you xD, although I'll pop on whenever I got a connection and I have time to spare, But unless I find someone online, I normally only stay online for like 20-30mins xD, then I'll try again in a few hours ;P.

Hey Aximili, added you to my list. Hopefully, we'll run into eachother online!

Sudeki
Feb 6, 2010, 04:45 PM
I should be online in like 4hours, and I'll probably be on for 2-3hours too. so in like 4hours you should see if Im hosting a room, or make one if Im not :P and if your hosting one, try to keep it open for like 5-10mins, to give some leyway time xD

Sudeki
Feb 7, 2010, 04:20 PM
Well, I tried to join your room and kept getting that error code: 86420 o.o
heres a thread about the problem, check it out and maybe you can fix it, although it seems like its a firewall problem on your side.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173666

JDSV
Feb 8, 2010, 12:30 AM
Well, I tried to join your room and kept getting that error code: 86420 o.o
heres a thread about the problem, check it out and maybe you can fix it, although it seems like its a firewall problem on your side.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173666

Hey Aximili, yeah I had the same problem connecting to your rooms too, but I will use that thread as a guide and work with my router tomorrow after work to see if it changes anything.

I was able to group with SongsforyourMother (aka Soren) no problem the other day, so it's just kinda strange it stopped working.

JDSV
Feb 8, 2010, 07:24 PM
Adjusted my router settings and took down the SPI firewall on my cisco router. I'll pop on an off during the week and see if I can connect to anyone.