PDA

View Full Version : Best Eternal Tower Run Ever?

VeJi
Feb 8, 2010, 11:43 PM
Finally completed my epic run. It was my 7th, and by far my best, run in the Super Hard Tower. Now the suit I got at the top was only 3 slots, but that was the only thing going against the run that included:

-Divine/Swift
-Garahadan Fang
-Riverman Missouri
-Zero Cane
-Psycho Wand

I know stats are important, but I haven't checked them yet. Can this run be beat?

The Arbiter
Feb 8, 2010, 11:56 PM
The first ten floors led me to be that my last run was the best one ever since I got a Divine/Mind, Radam Soul, and a lv 3 Neidaryl... but the last ninety floors made me sad.

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 12:19 AM
My typical run yields usually nothing. Getting 2 of the most premium Force weapons for my guy brings me great pleasure.

FOrulz
Feb 9, 2010, 12:24 AM
Wow very nice drop on that wand! congrats!

The Arbiter
Feb 9, 2010, 12:24 AM
So what stats did you get for the Zero Cane and the Psycho Wand?

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 12:25 AM
Wow very nice drop on that wand! congrats!

It was the first item I got from this list too, so anything extra was just, as they say, gravy. Thank you!

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 12:26 AM
So what stats did you get for the Zero Cane and the Psycho Wand?

Have yet to check. What should I be hoping for?

FOrulz
Feb 9, 2010, 12:29 AM
Have yet to check. What should I be hoping for?
You're double posting ^^; Anyways, stats shouldn't matter much on the wand, since.. well.... a psycho wand is a psycho wand. But if you were wanting more out of it, %s in Accuracy would be helpful.

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 12:42 AM
You're double posting ^^; Anyways, stats shouldn't matter much on the wand, since.. well.... a psycho wand is a psycho wand. But if you were wanting more out of it, %s in Accuracy would be helpful.

I'm on a Wii. I have to. And Accuracy is more important you think than the other 4?

rhubarbot
Feb 9, 2010, 01:24 AM
I'm on a Wii. I have to. And Accuracy is more important you think than the other 4?

A pwand with straight zeroes is just as good as one with godly percents. Either way, it's pointless to ever swing it at anything besides boxes.

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 01:31 AM
A pwand with straight zeroes is just as good as one with godly percents. Either way, it's pointless to ever swing it at anything besides boxes.

That's what I figured. As for the Zero Cane? Can it not have a PA?

rhubarbot
Feb 9, 2010, 01:52 AM
I've gotten a zero cane that really lived up to its name, with 0/0/0/0/0 no element no PA. I think it's just random like any other wand, except you can't change its element or add one to it.

Also, the pwand DOES look really really cool when you do swing it at boxes---the paddle-looking part at the top opens up into a trident shape. It's too bad they didn't put Celeb 4 on it instead of Soul 4 or whatever it is, and Rodeo Drive for the PA. But then, it probably still would suck as a weapon, unfortunately.... :(

VeJi
Feb 9, 2010, 09:11 AM
Stats just in:

Psycho Wand: 0/15/0/0/0
Zero Cane: 0/0/25/30/11, no Element, Act Trick.

Both unfortified, not bad, but not great. Just happy to have them. :)

Cruciarius
Feb 9, 2010, 05:54 PM
I just got:

Alice Olivia
Trios Souther
Kerykeion

Off the floor 70 Mother.

Volcompat321
Feb 9, 2010, 05:58 PM
I almost refuse to do a Tower run EVER again.
The 3 times I've done the super hard, it's taken me over 6 hours each, and I've got nothing to show for it.
Not even a stupid 1 slot armor.
Nothing. :(

I do want the Psychowand sooo bad though.
I leveled my Force to 90, and my Racaseal(first character) is now 100.

There's so much I want, and just haven't gotten from the Tower.

mid Knight
Feb 9, 2010, 06:08 PM
I almost refuse to do a Tower run EVER again.
The 3 times I've done the super hard, it's taken me over 6 hours each, and I've got nothing to show for it.
Not even a stupid 1 slot armor.
Nothing. :(

I do want the Psychowand sooo bad though.
I leveled my Force to 90, and my Racaseal(first character) is now 100.

There's so much I want, and just haven't gotten from the Tower.

Trust me your not the only one. I swear what is it with some people being fortunate with their drops in SH ET? I mean I'm not jealous of their good fortune (it's not they fault they got lucky) but I just annoy when some people got very good drops and I all I got are junks.

Volcompat321
Feb 9, 2010, 06:13 PM
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. :p