PDA

View Full Version : Finding rares

puchigu
Mar 1, 2003, 10:28 AM
Hi, I was just wondering at what stage do rares really become frequent and such. Well frequent isn't a good word, but more like... normal. Where you can find one without doing extreme amounts of Ruins runs or something. I am only in Hard mode and I certainly don't expect to find one soon, but I'd like to know when it's safe to assume there may be one.

Really all I want is a rare Dagger. That's supposed to be easy as an ORAN, right?

Thanks a whole lot for your time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guntz348
Mar 1, 2003, 03:38 PM
I'm Oran and by the time I was in Vhard I was just swimming in rare daggers. Mostly bloody arts, blade dance and cross scars. If you get to Vhard you'll get a ton of those kinds of daggers. The only really good one that I ever got though was a twin chackram from an ultimate tallow.

Asmoedean
Mar 1, 2003, 03:55 PM
In hard mode you'll start finding occasional rare weapons, mostly the common 9 star ones, like Flowens Sword and Blade Dance and such.

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 1, 2003, 07:43 PM
i got an Inferno Blaster from an Al Rappy. Im a lvl 30 HUceceal(oran) in hard mode... lol 10 minutes of piping and 30000 mesta in pipes, onli 1 rare rappy

critter
Mar 1, 2003, 09:26 PM
im greenill. i found my first rare weapon on my 1st runthru of forest 2. and when i was going through caves on hard i found a ton of varistas. i have like five. so it depends on how often u play. if u play oftenm then u will prolly find rare weapons more often. the weapons do vary from difficulty to difficulty but i think the only thing that gos up are the ammounts of enemy parts. =)

Zack_Morris
Mar 2, 2003, 04:00 AM
Rares are moody.

The other night when i was going through offline hard mode i was doing a ruins run and 3 rares dropped.

D-parts v1.01
Slicer of Assassin
DB Saber

I was surprised to see so many, and from monsters that i rarely ever see any rares from; belra, chaos sor, and bulclaw. More so the first two but still, 3 in one hard ruins run?? It was odd.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 2, 2003, 06:31 PM
One of my chars when I just made him. First monster it killed was a Booma. A red box drops. Booma's Right Arm. Damn and I was hoping for a PD or AS. . .

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 2, 2003, 06:53 PM
sumthin like that happened to my HUmar first run through forest i get a booma arm, photon drop, mind material, and i c an al rappy which drops my mind material...