PDA

View Full Version : WTB Neutral FF Pallete

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 9, 2010, 10:05 AM
Looking for these in neutral and preferably 10 Grinds.

Agito Repca
Mugunburga
Melan Knuckle / Gudda Iggac
Sangeyasha
Twin Bearclaws / Falclaws
Apocalypse / Tiga Ragan

Message prices to my gamertag for the quickest response although I will check here often.

Thanks. :-D

stinkyfish97
Feb 9, 2010, 10:33 AM
Neutral huh? I had a 10-10 neutral de ragan slayer, i loved it when i had it, put it in the shop for a stack and it was sold instantly. lol. You may try to get one of those to add to your neutral palete, they have a chance to burn as well as having a crap ton of pp, like over 100 more than a repca 10-10. What about an ank buti, there are a few of them floating around and with a rabol buti it adds like 200 atp when using that combo. Just a suggestion.

Sorry i cannot offer you any of those. :-( I too was looking for a Apocalypse. Had to settle for a 10-10 Deljabanner+ that i bought for 20, was offered 55 for it and now I am having trouble finding a buyer.

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 9, 2010, 10:58 AM
Ok thanks for the help mate! I'll consider both the slayer and the buti.

You've been a great help. :)

NiceOnes
Feb 9, 2010, 12:30 PM
Neutral sucks. Don't be so lazy. Using the right elemental weapons is HUGE when it comes to dealing damage.

Roberto14
Feb 9, 2010, 03:04 PM
there is a neutral burga 10/10 in shops 80m

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 9, 2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks Roberto!

Neutral sucks. Don't be so lazy. Using the right elemental weapons is HUGE when it comes to dealing damage.

First of all I like neutral, and am I not aloud it because you say so? No, if i want it i'll have it simple. Besides what I have on my pallete shouldn't concern you.

Akumamaru
Feb 9, 2010, 07:18 PM
im selling a neutral tiga ragan 2/10 for 10 mil

Kinachi Desbo
Feb 12, 2010, 06:12 AM
Bump =]