PDA

View Full Version : Rare enemies

Jim2001
Mar 3, 2001, 11:53 PM
I've heard tell of certain creatures roaming around in the areas that I havn't seen in any mode I'm not talking about Bulks or Bee R/Ls, I mean things like blue rappies, Orange Slime, and Narl Lilies that drop rare items when you kill them. The names suggest the locations, but is there some way you have to open them to fight? Do I need so many hours before they appear, or be a lot higher than they are? Perhaps they're only online? If anybody knows anything about this, I'll greatly appreciate the data. Also, please list any other "rare" critters.

Sleet1
Mar 4, 2001, 01:11 AM
i found a hildeblue and it gave me a kalaglog thing

Ovurkill
Mar 4, 2001, 02:54 AM
I've seen Al Rappies in normal mode during "The Fake In Yellow" quest. One Nar Lilly in the caves also on normal mode. I dont remember if it was during a quest or not. I've heard they drop rare items but I cannot verify that. I hope this has helped you in some way and I'll see you online.
(Ovurkill HUnewearl lvl50)

Aierylia
Mar 4, 2001, 05:36 AM
Well I know you don't have to do quests to find them. I think they just randomly appear.

I once saw an Al Rappy on Hard. Gave me Flowen's Sword. And I think I saw the Red Pofuilly Slime on Hard as well. I'm not sure, but I think that's what got me a Flame Visit.