PDA

View Full Version : "The land which our explorers saw to the north and thought,

amoralist
Mar 1, 2003, 01:46 PM
Enter with precaution.

http://www.negativepositive.org/fuck-canada.html

Views expressed in the following website does the express the poster's view. So don't stone the messenger. Although I do find this quite funny, I still like Canada.

Abaddon
Mar 1, 2003, 06:35 PM
LOL i think a lot of people hate them just for the hell of it, its incredibly stupid but...sometimes we forget that Tasmania's part of australia http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Atari
Mar 1, 2003, 06:46 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *taking in air* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this guy couldn't be more wrong, what a moron, ok the very first thing was incorrect, a Greenland (i think) explorer named Leaf Erikson found Newfoundland like hundreds of years before columbus came along. UH what else can i remember what he wrote, oh yea, our beer is stronger, america's vodka is weaker than canada's beer, i was down in the states and checked, everyone does hate america and loves canada, tim hortons everywhere, give me a break, usa has as much donut shops and way more fast food joints, they have like a burger joint everywhere, gas prices is he a total moron we have ours in litres and whatever the fuck usa has, the french wtf why dont you talk about spanish people or something that live in the states, and yes we do have symbols on our bathrooms, ok sports yes we love hockey cause we own in it, we probably like it as much as football, curling the women are housewives, has he ever lifted a curling stone, their heavy, wow our exported entertainers, considering we have the population of like new york, yea we are gonna produce a lot of famous people, every quote he came up with is probably made by himself, that air canada thing is total bullshit, man if i saw that dude, he would be in a coma
i could go on and on about how bad america is but im to lazy, also i had a good comeback to that american airlines thing but that would just be mean

lolita edit: don't type a long thing that will extend forum tables

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-01 15:51 ]</font>

Para
Mar 1, 2003, 06:57 PM
broken link =D

besides.. wouldnt some people might find this offending? =/

Rotis
Mar 1, 2003, 07:44 PM
Ahahah..

Sites like that are funny, but what's really funny is that they result in tons of rabid Canadians who feel the need to defend themselves!

I mean, c'mon, if they were really that sure of themselves, would they take the time to dignify something like that with a response? ;3

Seriously, if Canadians didn't automatically get so defensive, I highly doubt that Americans would taunt them like that. It's fun to watch people turn colors, no matter what country they live in <g>

Sahaqiel
Mar 1, 2003, 07:53 PM
Funny site. However, it did leave out one thing French Canadians do(or at least I didn't see it). They say "eh" after eveyrthing. In Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 in the level that takes place in Canada the skaters say "eh" almost every time you fail to impress them. It's also every other letter in the name of their country. Think about it...C A N A D A.

LamerPanda
Mar 1, 2003, 08:51 PM
I hate every country because I'm pretty sure most of them have people in them. ;_;

I've never been to Canada, so I don't know if what that guy is saying is true or not.

amoralist
Mar 2, 2003, 11:52 AM
Well now we know who's Canadian. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I told you to take precaution anyways.

Atari
Mar 2, 2003, 01:43 PM
On 2003-03-01 16:44, Rotis wrote:
Ahahah..

Sites like that are funny, but what's really funny is that they result in tons of rabid Canadians who feel the need to defend themselves!

I mean, c'mon, if they were really that sure of themselves, would they take the time to dignify something like that with a response? ;3

Seriously, if Canadians didn't automatically get so defensive, I highly doubt that Americans would taunt them like that. It's fun to watch people turn colors, no matter what country they live in <g>

yea ok i was just saying that this was totally false, and you can shut the fuck up cause americans are more defensive over everything then we canadians are, what i dont understand is why americans think they are the worlds best country, you guys suck, your just dumbasses who like to bully everyone around
when i was in the states w paid for parking and then the guy gave us like 10 bucks change and my dad was like wtf are you doing a gave you a hundred dollar bill, you can even add

Dangerous55
Mar 2, 2003, 02:06 PM
Meh, about time someone other then the USA gets made fun of.

amoralist
Mar 2, 2003, 02:10 PM
On 2003-03-02 10:43, Atari wrote:

yea ok i was just saying that this was totally false, and you can shut the fuck up cause americans are more defensive over everything then we canadians are, what i dont understand is why americans think they are the worlds best country, you guys suck, your just dumbasses who like to bully everyone around
when i was in the states w paid for parking and then the guy gave us like 10 bucks change and my dad was like wtf are you doing a gave you a hundred dollar bill, you can even add

I live in America, and I think it's not the best country. That was quite general wasn't it? But if you think think every other country are full of dumbasses, you're just as bad as the dumbasses you talk about.

That is one example, everyone makes stupid mistakes from China, to Egypt, to Holland, to US, and even Canada. When I went over to Canada, the inspector thought they were missing 1 ID card because there were 3 cards in his hand out of the 4 people in the car. Of course, we really did hand him 4 cards. He obviously concealed one and pulled us aside for one whole hour at 3am. By the time we got done, the person in charge there apologized for the mistake, but the real guard didn't apologize, as if he ruled us off as dumb Americans with criminal intent.

I hold no fucking grudges to Canadians. I still like their country. But I will not fucking generalize about a whole country being dumbasses.

Hopefully, you've misrepresented Canada.

Zeebo
Mar 2, 2003, 02:20 PM
As were on this topic and its still not closed....

Heres a idea

Look at are flag,
Look at theirs,
Its a leaf,
What are they gona do in a war,
Dry up and drift away!!!

Rotis
Mar 2, 2003, 02:40 PM
On 2003-03-02 10:43, Atari wrote:

Wow, you just proved my point better than I could've ever hoped to.

Thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ABDUR101
Mar 2, 2003, 03:15 PM
If anyone read the entire page, the guy also made a page about America as well. Check the size difference of the Canada page compared to the American one. I read the Canada page rather quickly, and I've been reading the American one for a while and I'm still only 1/8th of the way through it.

I think pages like this are funny to just read and laugh at what's being said. I'm laughing more at the American page than the Canadian one, just because I can actually relate to what he's talking about. XD

Atari
Mar 2, 2003, 03:32 PM
yea rotis i helped prove your point thats why the whole thing is contradicting your statement, good job

Ian D
Mar 2, 2003, 03:56 PM
Atari, just shut up.

Mazarin
Mar 3, 2003, 01:22 AM
"Hi! I'm Avril Lavigne. Despite the fact that I'm basically a poor man's Britney Spears, I wear messy clothes and that makes me PUNK ROCK. Entertainment Weekly even said so, so it must be true. I'm so antiestablishment that I'm on the front cover of Teen People and Tiger Beat! Power to the People... and DRINK PEPSI - it's refreshing! The writers down at corporate headquarters who write all of my music for me paint me as a rebel, so uhh.... GRRRR! I'm a Rebel! I hope this fame lasts, or I might have to go back and finish High School..... HEH! YEAH! AS IF! PFFT! (slaps her manager a high-five)" Fuck that Flavor-of-the-Minute Poser.

AMEN.

amoralist
Mar 3, 2003, 03:51 PM
Avril who now?

And Celine who, you mean that old dirty witch that made my ears bleed until pieces of my brain were spat out from my ear?

I can't hear you? I chose to shut down my senses because something sounded horrible.

Vitamin_D
Mar 3, 2003, 06:10 PM
On 2003-03-02 12:32, Atari wrote:
yea rotis i helped prove your point thats why the whole thing is contradicting your statement, good job

You CANT be serious...she was saying that Canadians(Or any people of a country) who react all hostile to those kinda sites are funny....

Rotis Said...

Seriously, if Canadians didn't automatically get so defensive, I highly doubt that Americans would taunt them like that.

So what ARE you talking about???

Hunter4life
Mar 3, 2003, 06:20 PM
I realize that you're offended and i agree that there is no real reason for making that kinda website but don't make a generalization about americans unless you've met every one of us. Canadians fought along with us in WW2(in D-day) and are on the same continent as we are. In my opinion, you canadians are our brothers and we shouldn't be argueing over what the moron that created the page has to say about it. Anyway this is my 2 cents...(by the way, I LOVE HOCKEY!!! RED WINGS ROCK!!!!)
If i offended anyone, it was un-intentional.