PDA

View Full Version : Moments that made you laugh.*possible spoilers*

BloodDragoon
Feb 10, 2010, 10:27 PM
First one that comes to mind was when I went to complete the human storyline with my 3rd character. Had Cast and newman done already on the other 2 slots. So you get to the swamp and Sarisa gets *assaulted* by one of octo diablo's tenticles in the dialogue screen. What made me start laughing was when it gives me the options of "I'll save you!" or "I wish I had popcorn." Me thinks someone on that dev team was watching dirty anime when they programmed that. :P

rickfrior
Feb 10, 2010, 10:34 PM
I would definitely agree since you made a point: 'watching dirty anime' :p

Kirukia
Feb 10, 2010, 10:56 PM
INB4: Ogi and Ana

Other moments that make me laugh:
Blowing up NPCs as payback.
Kai Syndrome (Blowing up my non-NPC teammates because I'm clutzy at ranged)
Dodging an attack when you think you're going to die.

Cruciarius
Feb 10, 2010, 11:05 PM
Dodging an attack only to have one of the NPCs get hit and killed.

Happens to me a lot in the plants.
Funny, though annoying.

Opodomus
Feb 10, 2010, 11:32 PM
Step 1: Fill PB gauge
Step 2: Enter room with 2x Arkzein
Step 3: Charge PB and wait for missiles to launch
Step 4: Release PB before they hit you
Step 5: Watch two of your teammates get 1shot while you Granir the Arkzeins dead

rickfrior
Feb 10, 2010, 11:41 PM
In any ET run, it's always amazing why Ogi keeps hitting the Burn Trap and blow me up.

mid Knight
Feb 11, 2010, 05:00 AM
Lol I agree with all the comments ubove. Another one I would like to add is at the ending with Sasari and you. I would accept it if I was a Humar but I played as a Ramar, Fonewm and Hucast so I got to say "You do know that I'm a lot older then you are and I find having a relationship with a very young girl to be creepy" or in my case with my Hucast "I am a god danm robot!!"

Weeaboolits
Feb 11, 2010, 07:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_e1UTG_SaI

Kirukia
Feb 11, 2010, 09:37 AM
Lol I agree with all the comments ubove. Another one I would like to add is at the ending with Sasari and you. I would accept it if I was a Humar but I played as a Ramar, Fonewm and Hucast so I got to say "You do know that I'm a lot older then you are and I find having a relationship with a very young girl to be creepy" or in my case with my Hucast "I am a god danm robot!!"

I think I was more frightened than humored.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 11:30 AM
Lmao.

Sudeki
Feb 11, 2010, 02:35 PM
All of the above, and I love the "Screenshot moments, lol Like you got 5 hp, and a Helion is about to pounce on you, and mid-air a inch away Reve actually helps and stuns it lol, thats why I always use reve and Kai, since one burns things and the other stuns them ;P.