PDA

View Full Version : EXP Glitch?

darkfalz32
Feb 11, 2010, 08:27 AM
I have been doing hard missions with my HUcast and the fastest way I found to level up was to kill Darkfalz over and over. But when I kill him alone on hard mode I get 7500 EXP. The guide I have says I should only get 6000 EXP. Does anyone know why this is happening?

RowenOfStrata
Feb 11, 2010, 08:42 AM
Depends, missions give more exp than just fields.

if you go to the counter and just say activate porter to a zone, you get less exp and the mobs don't hit quite as hard. Access a mission in a zone and you get more exp there and the mobs hit a little harder.

the difference in damage isn't really noticeable unless you're just jumping into a mod freshly unlocking it, like say unlocking hard right at 30 or shard right at or even before 60. Also only really affects you if it's your first character or you don't share equip between your characters.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 11:28 AM
I am still annoyed that you only get 3xp for mother trinity.

Macman
Feb 11, 2010, 12:21 PM
Depends, missions give more exp than just fields.I did not know this. I knew that field mode gave a boost to droprates, but not that quests gave more EXP.

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 11, 2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah there are 2 Quests with Dark Falz in it and then the feild version...

All 3 have a different EXP amount rewarded

And I thought u discovered a real EXP Glitch by the name of this thread lol

SneakySneaky
Feb 11, 2010, 07:39 PM
Not because of the one who kill Falz gets extra exp bonus? 7500 exp everytime when I kill it offline. If my teammates kill it. I will get 6000 exp. It always happens online. There is no glitch involved or anything in my opinion.

jmanx
Feb 11, 2010, 07:57 PM
I am still annoyed that you only get 3xp for mother trinity.

WELL you should be grateful in pso you dont get any exp from falz until you kill the last form

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 09:50 PM
Hmmm, I guess that's a good point becouse the 3xp actually dinged me once on the boss fight. A level heal is allway's welcome.