PDA

View Full Version : Items that are very hard to come by... (if you have really r

PentUpAnger
Mar 1, 2003, 02:28 PM
I (not really me, but a friend) am looking for:

Demonic Fork
Broom
Level 30 techs that we dont have (see bottom of this post for what we have)
S-Ranks (see bottom of post to see which ones we have)
Flame Garment
Handgun:Guld (I know it is out...)
Huge Battle Fan
Madam's Parasol
Tripolic Shield
Sonic Knuckle
Wok of Akiko's Shop (same as Akiko's Wok?)
Rocket Punch
Drill Launcher
Prophet's of Motav (I know it is out)
Cards (any except Purple, Viridia, Whitil, and Pinkal)
Evil Curst
Parts of Baranz

Now on to what he has... he said he could more than likely get anything that isnt listed up there for trade (except all of the high level techs, but he has some)...

We have Grants 30, Barta 30, Rafoie 30, Rabarta 30, Jellen 30, Shifta 30, Zalure 30, Resta 30, Deband 30, and we also have Anti 7.

S-Ranks we have:
Saber, Sword x2, Gun, Mechs, Shot, Twin, and Claw.
We need all others.

PM me or post here... PMing would be a wise choice.
When PMing or posting say what you would like(read bold above)...

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PentUpAnger on 2003-03-15 16:32 ]</font>

PentUpAnger
Mar 1, 2003, 10:14 PM
Ok, Aquired an S-Rank Twin. Still need everything else... other S-Ranks included.

VS_Power
Mar 2, 2003, 02:35 AM
i have a belra and soon harrisen battle fan

Smash
Mar 2, 2003, 08:43 AM
i have a belra cannon, parts of baranz (i'm not sure if i turned it into wep yet but i don't think i did), sinow berril arms. I'm looking for toy hammer, flower cane, and rabbit wand

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 11:04 AM
On 2003-03-02 05:43, Smash wrote:
i have a belra cannon, parts of baranz (i'm not sure if i turned it into wep yet but i don't think i did), sinow berril arms. I'm looking for toy hammer, flower cane, and rabbit wand

Ok, let me ask him. He would need the Parts of Baranz though and not the actual weapon. He does have all three of those items that you asked for though, so I will either contact you back or he will.

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 11:05 AM
On 2003-03-01 23:35, VS_Power wrote:
i have a belra and soon harrisen battle fan

Let me know when and if you get the Harisen Battle Fan.

ArctheLad
Mar 2, 2003, 01:52 PM
I have Huge Battle Fan, Madam's Parasol, Harisen Battle Fan, Belra Cannon, Parasitic cell type D,
Viridia Card, and Sinow Berrils Arms.

I am looking for 1975 Agito, DB's Swords from years i don't have, and S-Rank Blade,Saber,Slicer, and Partisan.

If he can get any of these, PM me.

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 02:50 PM
On 2003-03-02 10:52, ArctheLad wrote:
I have Huge Battle Fan, Madam's Parasol, Harisen Battle Fan, Belra Cannon, Parasitic cell type D,
Viridia Card, and Sinow Berrils Arms.

I am looking for 1975 Agito, DB's Swords from years i don't have, and S-Rank Blade,Saber,Slicer, and Partisan.

If he can get any of these, PM me.

Hmm... he said he doesnt have any DB Swords that he can remember... he said he would check. The only Agito he has is the 2001 model, and he is looking for more S-ranks. (the only s-rank he has so far is an s-rank twin)

CXF2689
Mar 2, 2003, 04:25 PM
I do have belra cannon, I really want a flower cane.

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 04:28 PM
He no longer needs a Belra Cannon.

uriel
Mar 2, 2003, 08:49 PM
im currently working on offline challenge, so the broom and/or akikos wok would be possible. Im looking for - yas 7k, burning or flame visit, a photon booster, invisible guard or safety heart, heart of devil, panthers spirit, christmas present, frozen shooter or snow queen, morning glory... a lot of stuff im probably missing some, so make an offer, id be willing to trade one or both ^_^

ArctheLad
Mar 2, 2003, 08:51 PM
Just realized i dont have two of the items i though i did. Thought i had Parasol and Huge Fan, instead i had Umbrlla and Harrisen Fan. Sorry if that screwed you up.

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 08:57 PM
On 2003-03-02 17:51, ArctheLad wrote:
Just realized i dont have two of the items i though i did. Thought i had Parasol and Huge Fan, instead i had Umbrlla and Harrisen Fan. Sorry if that screwed you up.

Read what I put on your last reply... and then tell me what you would take for the Harisen Fan.

And Uriel... I'll PM you.

uriel
Mar 2, 2003, 09:08 PM
im currently working on offline challenge, so the broom and/or akikos wok would be possible. Im looking for - yas 7k, burning or flame visit, a photon booster, invisible guard or safety heart, heart of devil, panthers spirit, christmas present, frozen shooter or snow queen, morning glory... a lot of stuff im probably missing some, so make an offer, id be willing to trade one or both ^_^

PentUpAnger
Mar 2, 2003, 09:22 PM
On 2003-03-02 18:08, uriel wrote:

I PMed you... I will now try AIM.

PentUpAnger
Mar 4, 2003, 07:18 PM
Yes... I am still around looking for these items for a friend...

btw... dont ask for items that I have on the list.. if we got them from a trade.. I will strike them out on the list...

If there is a rare that you want that has been crossed out then contact me and we'll see what you offer for said item. BUT the item you are wanting to trade better be on the list and NOT crossed out.

PentUpAnger
Mar 10, 2003, 01:49 PM
Added God Shield: Sazuka to the want list.. I accidently lost mine somewhere....

plus I thought it was time for a bump...

PentUpAnger
Mar 10, 2003, 04:12 PM
Added tech list...

bluefall
Mar 10, 2003, 08:54 PM
s-rank shot for rafoie 30,grants 30 ,resta 30 and anti 7?

bluefall
Mar 10, 2003, 09:01 PM
i also have an srank gun and viridia card.

PentUpAnger
Mar 10, 2003, 09:04 PM
Oops.. didnt update the thread...

I lost the Grants Lv30 to a corrupted card...

And I really need to update which S-ranks I need... I have the Shot and the Gun already.

Viridia card... I think I have that too... let me look and I'll get back to you.

bluefall
Mar 11, 2003, 07:52 AM
i also have srank twin and sword if that helps, and whitill card. Whatever. instead of that 30 grants i want shifta plz, if u want those. s

PentUpAnger
Mar 11, 2003, 06:59 PM
Updated S-ranks, techs, and cards...

cleaned up the wants a little...

PentUpAnger
Mar 11, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-03-11 04:52, bluefall wrote:
i also have srank twin and sword if that helps, and whitill card. Whatever. instead of that 30 grants i want shifta plz, if u want those. s

No thank you.

PentUpAnger
Mar 11, 2003, 08:55 PM
I GOT GRANTS 30 BACK!!!!

Klakalou
Mar 11, 2003, 11:14 PM
i have parts of baranz, i really need grants and megid 30!!! or g/pow...just started a ramar. now that i think about it, maybe i might need baranz parts.

bluefall
Mar 12, 2003, 07:26 AM
would u plz just take a baranz launcher for that lvl30 rafoie?

Khabarakh
Mar 12, 2003, 09:03 AM
I have Viridia card.

PentUpAnger
Mar 12, 2003, 07:11 PM
I dont want the Launcher. I want the parts.

Viridia card is listed on the first page as one of the cards I dont need.

bluefall
Mar 12, 2003, 07:26 PM
i traded a sange and yasha for rafoie 30 last night.

PentUpAnger
Mar 15, 2003, 07:34 PM
Stumbled across a Tripolic Shield...

btw people... no more non-uber items for me... so dont respond unless you have one of my wants...

btw... I have a S-rank wand now too...

Ramus_Valle
Mar 15, 2003, 08:24 PM
Pent Up Anger do you have YAHOO messenger?? i cant use AOL cause im currently at work..

PentUpAnger
Mar 15, 2003, 08:27 PM
On 2003-03-15 17:24, Ramus_Valle wrote:
Pent Up Anger do you have YAHOO messenger?? i cant use AOL cause im currently at work..

the answer you seek:

All in due time.

btw... I dont have Yahoo