PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Mag(s)

rickfrior
Feb 11, 2010, 08:53 PM
What's your Mag? What do think of how it looks?

Is it for your girl character or guy character?

Did you match its color(s) to your clothing?

Do you carry others with you?

YOU tell me! :D

HeartBreak301
Feb 11, 2010, 09:01 PM
Once I get a Radam Soul I'll be making a yellow Radam to match my black and yellow/orange or w/e HUcast. And probably a Blue Femini mag for my FOnewm. As for my RAcast, maybe a yellow Hagal, it'll suck not having more power, but meh.

rickfrior
Feb 11, 2010, 09:10 PM
So your matching every Mag for every character, eh? Awesome!

jmanx
Feb 11, 2010, 09:10 PM
puyoes

Kirukia
Feb 11, 2010, 09:12 PM
What's your Mag? What do think of how it looks?
Femini, and it looks amazing.
Is it for your girl character or guy character?
Well either but I think it's a feminine mag.
Did you match its color(s) to your clothing?
Yes ;p
Do you carry others with you?
Not now but I might get some different colored ones so I can change outfits xD

HeartBreak301
Feb 11, 2010, 09:12 PM
Amities Memo... just lol...

rickfrior
Feb 11, 2010, 09:19 PM
????? :p

Well, for Femini, yeah, it suits female characters more while Radam I think is better for males? No, actually it's of your preference!

Isn't it cool that your Mag color can match your clothing's? It's like you and your little companion complete one another!

Kirukia
Feb 11, 2010, 09:23 PM
Femini actually attaches to you. It doesn't even look like a mag lol.

HeartBreak301
Feb 11, 2010, 09:23 PM
If it wasn't for the fact that Guard > Mind > others was absolutely terrible on a RAcast, I'd love to have a yellow Rati (Larg) mag as a throwback to my PSO RAcast.
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/ps-zero/items/369/218.png[/spoiler-box]

rickfrior
Feb 11, 2010, 09:26 PM
Femini actually attaches to you. It doesn't even look like a mag lol.

Huh, true that.

When I first created one, it reminded me of another game...

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 09:46 PM
Idk, The color of the top of my head but i have a fully raised larg that i would be willing to trade... My favriot is getting a mag to 60 for the rappy soul. Can't beat that you just can.t

HeartBreak301
Feb 11, 2010, 09:49 PM
Sadly I have no Wi-Fi, or I'd be looking for something you'd want for it.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 11, 2010, 09:52 PM
Danm, If you did i would be glad just getting a new mag for it. That's what i spend half my time doing, Was thinking of starting a custom raised mag racket.

King_Yoshi42
Feb 12, 2010, 10:16 AM
Puyo! All my characters have Puyo with them. Jiggly, squishy, bouncy fun!

Volcompat321
Feb 12, 2010, 10:22 AM
I like my Radam for my Hucaseal, Radam for my Racaseal, and Femeni for my Fonewearl. :D
First Radam is blue, second is red, an dFemeni is blue/purple (I think).
Love em all. :D

JonseyMcFly
Feb 12, 2010, 10:23 AM
I'm likine alkhalz soul mag.

mid Knight
Feb 12, 2010, 10:31 AM
I say Soniti since it a reference back to PSO and it look cool with my Ramar using it (none of the rare mags seen to suit it in my opinion).

Gold Slime
Feb 12, 2010, 03:31 PM
My main human hunter has a black body Chato.

HeartBreak301
Feb 12, 2010, 03:32 PM
Why do they keep screwing up Sato's name? In PSU it was Shato, here its Chato. I don't even...

Sudeki
Feb 12, 2010, 03:36 PM
Once I get a Radam Soul I'll be making a yellow Radam to match my black and yellow/orange or w/e HUcast. And probably a Blue Femini mag for my FOnewm. As for my RAcast, maybe a yellow Hagal, it'll suck not having more power, but meh.
You can get a Hagal with 58Power,21ata,21guard xD, which is still pretty decent, 40power won't make too bad of a difference.

And I want to get a Blue Radam, for my Hunewm,
And a blue Arkhaz for my RaCast, And a purple or yellow Femeni for my Fonewearl.

DrTrustme
Feb 12, 2010, 03:39 PM
No questions...RAPPYS...any color for any character I don't care rappys rule XP

Cruciarius
Feb 12, 2010, 03:52 PM
Chato - because it's basically Sato from PSO, which is my fav mag in PSO
Tyrna
Urado
Wyn
Femini

Wish I could do a Chato without mind, for my RAcaseal, and have it have granir PB.

Sudeki
Feb 12, 2010, 04:01 PM
Well the Black Chato has Granir if I remember right, But you would probably have to have like, 30mind,29pow, and 1 in another stat, and then you should be able to get Pow up to like 69 or so, Although its too bad your a Cast, if you were a Ramarl or something you would of had SOME use for the mind xD.

(Sorry if any of this is wrong, I was just going off my head)

Rareware0192
Feb 12, 2010, 04:08 PM
I'm getting a Blue Radam for my blue-clothed HUnewm, a purple Femini for my purple RAcaseal, and a Pink Lassi for my yellow-clothed FOnewearl :D

Sudeki
Feb 12, 2010, 04:12 PM
I'm getting a Blue Radam for my blue-clothed HUnewm, a purple Femini for my purple RAcaseal, and a Pink Lassi for my yellow-clothed FOnewearl :D
Were going to have Identical Mags, Except for the Pink Lassi/Blue Arkahz xD

Cruciarius
Feb 12, 2010, 04:18 PM
I had a Lassi for my FOnewearl, but I couldn't stand it's huge flapping ears. >.<

The black Chato is power > mind > other stats
I'd assume I could get away with a 99 power / 1 mind for a RAcaseal mag, since they don't really need hit or guard.

Rareware0192
Feb 12, 2010, 04:22 PM
Were going to have Identical Mags, Except for the Pink Lassi/Blue Arkahz xD

Haha, wicked ^_^

leviayurashyguy
Feb 12, 2010, 05:20 PM
Why do they keep screwing up Sato's name? In PSU it was Shato, here its Chato. I don't even...

cuz the japanese have a weird way of pronoucing words. also i don't think Sega uses the same localization team =P

anyhoo i love my Purple (black body) Chato. it matches with my FOmarl purple dress and both my FOmarl and Chato's eyes are green, further adding more to the smexiness. i put a hat on my FOmarl so the red hair doesn't lure the eyes away from the purple and green. XP

to top if off, it was a wild mag so it has 99 mind and Flozir =D

but i wish i had a blue or green femini for both my FOmarl and HUnewearl =(

Altrius
Feb 12, 2010, 10:43 PM
I currently have a Yellow/Black Radam for my Yellow/Black/Orange HUcast. And whenever I can find someone willing to trade a Femini Soul, I'll have a Purple Femini on my Purple RAcaseal.