PDA

View Full Version : Reentrance remob.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 12, 2010, 08:13 AM
Okay, O i am running puru on the quest were you have to fine ogi his body the first time. i get to a dead end and am like okay, But i head through the next room and boom i take 50 damage im like wtf, I cheek my map and i have a mob dot near me and apparently getting attacked by a booma. So i'm killing them off wondering if i get a second treasure box to. The answer is yet. It was coool. Ever happen to any one else?

Ice Sniper
Feb 12, 2010, 08:15 AM
Yup, booma and booma origins can appear in most types of rooms even after they are cleared.

King_Yoshi42
Feb 12, 2010, 10:13 AM
Also, turn the sound on. If the music goes "cutesy", then you got a Booma or Rappy spawn.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 12, 2010, 10:22 AM
Best thing about booma spawn rooms. I allway's get like 5-10 photon drops.

The_Pup
Feb 13, 2010, 01:50 AM
Actually, it's not limited to reentry. I entered a room at Arca Plant and cleared the room of enemies. Right after I killed the last enemy the cheery music started and blue rappies were in the room.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 13, 2010, 10:34 AM
^ I approve this message.

GantzDetainee
Feb 13, 2010, 10:55 AM
I love the bgm because I know I'm getting lots of Xp with no effort at all.

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 09:50 AM
Hehe ever since I had two rooms in a row in one map (Both rooms having left the meseta) I've gotten into the sad sad habit of leaving two piles of meseta atleast per room, per chest. Even through I know it's irrational, I swear that's how it's activated. SWEAR.

That or it's the paint chips

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
I would put my mesta on the paint chips.

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 11:59 AM
It's just one of those weird all things line up at the right time type of things.

Perfect basis to create yet another BS rumor about this or that though!

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 12:02 PM
True, I do ET faster when i am high.

ZOMG RUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 12:12 PM
Rumor for great justice!

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 12:39 PM
HURAH!@!!@!@!

FOmarRashidi
Feb 16, 2010, 04:00 PM
Actually, it's not limited to reentry. I entered a room at Arca Plant and cleared the room of enemies. Right after I killed the last enemy the cheery music started and blue rappies were in the room.

Had the opposite happen to me the other day. I entered a room in the shrine to find rappies, killed them, and then here comes the Phobos.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 16, 2010, 04:05 PM
Rappies replace certain waves of enemies, that's why you've seen what you have. Boomas simply appear in a room you reenter that already had its enemies defeated before. What makes the Boomes spawn, however, is a mystery to me, since I've had them spawn when items were still on the ground and when the room was completely blank.

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 04:11 PM
I've actually lucked out and had back to back rapi spawns in the shrine.
1 spawn and then another.

Gave me like 6 photo's when it was done and said.