PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Tower: For the lose.

Dobbin
Feb 13, 2010, 03:10 PM
The greatest thing happened to me today!
I spent three hours in SH Eternal Tower
only for my game to freeze on floor 92.

AWESOME!

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 03:19 PM
OH, your first time? THis has happened to me on several occasions. It's okay though, I've literally gone atleast 3 full ETSH runs where the only 7* items I got were from the heavens mother, and NONE were even decent. Yeah, that sucks though.

Danief
Feb 13, 2010, 03:21 PM
Dude happened to me as well. I think at like, 87. I've stopped playing since. Back on pokemon Diamond.

Dobbin
Feb 13, 2010, 03:27 PM
OH, your first time? THis has happened to me on several occasions. It's okay though, I've literally gone atleast 3 full ETSH runs where the only 7* items I got were from the heavens mother, and NONE were even decent. Yeah, that sucks though.

First time through SH.
I did happen to find a radam soul and a nice sword. (can't think of the name. Its the 7* yellow one though)

And I did save it at floor 50ish

So it wasnt completely worthless.

I just want my extra inventory!

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 03:39 PM
HAha, I understand completely.

Inn3rfury
Feb 13, 2010, 05:15 PM
This is the sole reason why I bought an AR. For the SOLE purpose of making the hellish ET bearable.

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2010, 05:15 PM
That sounds horrible. Hopefully you saved every few minutes and at least gained something from it.

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:19 PM
This is the sole reason why I bought an AR. For the SOLE purpose of making the hellish ET bearable.

Hax weapons? Or ET teleporter codes?

Inn3rfury
Feb 13, 2010, 05:22 PM
Hax weapons? Or ET teleporter codes?

ET teleport. Making weapons takes the fun out of everything.

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:25 PM
._.

So lucky................

Inn3rfury
Feb 13, 2010, 05:29 PM
I wish. I personally would Kick the arse of the sega Employee who thought of the ET.

I'd kill the guy who made the Drop rates for ET. Simply for making that you'd actually need to FARM ET to get anything decent.

(I've killed a total of 20 Heaven's mothers and about a bizillion mothers)
The best I've ever gotten was a ZERO CANE!!!!!

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:38 PM
Still lucky :o

Dobbin
Feb 13, 2010, 05:40 PM
I wish. I personally would Kick the arse of the sega Employee who thought of the ET.

I'd kill the guy who made the Drop rates for ET. Simply for making that you'd actually need to FARM ET to get anything decent.

(I've killed a total of 20 Heaven's mothers and about a bizillion mothers)
The best I've ever gotten was a ZERO CANE!!!!!

Thats not bad.
Hoping to get Pwand on My FO-Fo.

But thats not happening soon.

Dobbin
Feb 13, 2010, 05:41 PM

And by the way,
*request removed*

HeartBreak301
Feb 13, 2010, 09:19 PM
Boss warping is just as bad as making the items imo.

Acchan
Feb 14, 2010, 06:55 AM
Hi !

I have just one question:

How many is there floor ?

Thank's beforehand. =)

(Sorry for my poor english...)

VeJi
Feb 14, 2010, 08:57 AM
Hi !

I have just one question:

How many is there floor ?

Thank's beforehand. =)

(Sorry for my poor english...)

101. You repeat 9 floors of 5 rooms of hostiles, then a boss floor, all the way to the top, where you encounter a mega boss.

Acchan
Feb 14, 2010, 10:24 AM
101. You repeat 9 floors of 5 rooms of hostiles, then a boss floor, all the way to the top, where you encounter a mega boss.
Okey, thank's !

Here, I'm at 94 floors, so I'm almost apparently... I look forward that it's ended. ^^"

EDIT :

That's it ! I have clear the quest. =P

HeartBreak301
Feb 14, 2010, 04:17 PM
Grats on finishing.

Chukie sue
Feb 14, 2010, 04:22 PM
Okey, thank's !

Here, I'm at 94 floors, so I'm almost apparently... I look forward that it's ended. ^^"

EDIT :

That's it ! I have clear the quest. =P

Well done! And welcome to PSO world.

HeartBreak301
Feb 14, 2010, 04:55 PM
Just finished my 2nd SH ET run, junk, junk and more junk for 101 floors.

Hucast-Kireek
Feb 14, 2010, 05:43 PM
I wish it was multiplayer that is my rant! >:0

Naeyth
Feb 16, 2010, 11:23 AM
Just completed Normal one and was not expecting much out of it and never got anything out of it. I wish I could do SH already but bleh... need to unlock it first. >_>

Sudeki
Feb 16, 2010, 01:35 PM
Just completed Normal one and was not expecting much out of it and never got anything out of it. I wish I could do SH already but bleh... need to unlock it first. >_>

I've never bothered with normal et yet, No motivation to spend a few hours getting nothing lol, So far i've done hard twice, and SH once. never really got anything good out of it lol

Naeyth
Feb 16, 2010, 01:41 PM
I was seriously bored and nothing else to do at the time. I still need to find a decent wand/ rod for my FOnewearl but I have no luck what so ever. I was hoping that completing an ET run would give me something worthwhile.
I can't really do Hard right now since doing the same stage over again is like... annoying to me :(

Sudeki
Feb 16, 2010, 01:46 PM
Also to the OP, Its "For the Loss" Not For the Lose xD, And Yes unless your looking for a specific thing, you won't find much on normal or hard ones, and if your lucky, you will find stuff on SH, I personally Love SH ET, As seeing 1-2 red boxs every other room is really fun xD.

Naeyth
Feb 16, 2010, 01:50 PM
You're getting very fortunate then :D I haven't had the chance to do SH yet but when I do unlock it, I'll be sure to do a couple of runs just farming for a decent weapon again for my alternatives.

I really love Over-end. Always have. Just want a weapon with it for my HuCast :D

Chaos Rappy
Feb 16, 2010, 02:01 PM
I've never bothered with normal et yet, No motivation to spend a few hours getting nothing lol

Ah, but you DO get something for it! Two things, in fact:

1 - You need to do it to get the "15 Normal Quests complete" title, and
2 - For beating it, you get 5 extra inventory slots.

The slots alone made it worth it to me, although it was my last sequential run (Hard, then SH, then Normal after I unlocked and beat the SH one). :P

Kirukia
Feb 16, 2010, 02:03 PM
Actually I haven't done normal tower either xD
I probably will get around to it soon though for the inventory slots.

Sudeki
Feb 16, 2010, 02:14 PM
Actually I haven't done normal tower either xD
I probably will get around to it soon though for the inventory slots.
Yeah, That would probably eventually be my motivation, although I have like 75 right now, And I've never filled it up on a run, of any area o_O, so I don't see why xD.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 16, 2010, 02:26 PM
Trust me, those slots come in VERY much handy when you want to delete a character whose trunk was nearly full. I filled up my joint trunk and my other two peoples' inventories to all but 1 extra space left over in the end because I had so much stuff. Now, I already have too much stuff that it would be impossible for me to keep ALL of it if I went to delete someone. >_<

Naeyth
Feb 16, 2010, 02:32 PM
Then you should give me some stuff for free :D

Sudeki
Feb 16, 2010, 02:36 PM
Trust me, those slots come in VERY much handy when you want to delete a character whose trunk was nearly full. I filled up my joint trunk and my other two peoples' inventories to all but 1 extra space left over in the end because I had so much stuff. Now, I already have too much stuff that it would be impossible for me to keep ALL of it if I went to delete someone. >_<
Eh I guess, But I used to have all my trunks full of crap too, but then I just buckled down and sold/got rid of anything I wouldn't use ever. ;P
Now my Joint trunk is nearly empty, its only use is for switching items gathered from a run, to the character they belong too, as I just move all my HU related equips/rares into his trunk, and visa versa with my RA, and FO, And This is my second set of characters, So I don't plan on deleting anytime soon, or ever, as I've finannly found the perfect set of 3 characters for me.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 16, 2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah, but if you've seen my trade list, 99% of the stuff I would never sell unless I found two of the exact same thing better than it. :P

Gold Slime
Feb 16, 2010, 04:36 PM
I've never bothered with normal et yet, No motivation to spend a few hours getting nothing lol, So far i've done hard twice, and SH once. never really got anything good out of it lol

I did it on normal with my main character. Then something like the day after I did it I found the Bakery with my lowest strength character. I still haven't decided whether I want to have the strong one run the Valley over and over to find the Bakery again so he can do the quest on Normal or wait until the weak one is strong enough for a normal ET run (she hasn't beaten MT/DF yet so the ET isn't even open for her yet) so I can get the title for doing all 15 missions on Normal.

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 04:48 PM
Make some good friends who has space to be able to do trades.
It's what I've been doing. Naturally you gotta hook your friend up for wasting his/her time but it works.

Acchan
Feb 22, 2010, 01:17 PM
2 years later...

Grats on finishing.

Well done! And welcome to PSO world.
Thank's ! =P

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 03:05 PM
Also to the OP, Its "For the Loss" Not For the Lose xD, And Yes unless your looking for a specific thing, you won't find much on normal or hard ones, and if your lucky, you will find stuff on SH, I personally Love SH ET, As seeing 1-2 red boxs every other room is really fun xD.

I say for the lose as well...

You get red boxes that aren't materials on SH? boo. All I've gotten so far are fluids and photon drops..

darkfalz32
Feb 22, 2010, 03:13 PM
Well call me lucky but I did the Eternal Tower on SH and got all three Zero weapons along with like 15 other 6+ star weapons and items.

rappyman95
Feb 22, 2010, 06:36 PM
dude that really stinks i just hope you saved after getting any good items

Macman
Feb 23, 2010, 02:27 PM
Well call me lucky but I did the Eternal Tower on SH and got all three Zero weapons along with like 15 other 6+ star weapons and itemsWitchcraft! Burn the haxor!!

Dobbin
Feb 23, 2010, 02:48 PM
Eh, all I've gotten that is great is my morgenlotte or however you spell it.
Hoping for the psychowand tho

Like everyone else..