PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any "perfect" weapons?

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 04:39 PM
Here is as example:

Morgenlote 65/0/0/0/0 Celeb LV3 Tornado dance

Any weapon that has the highest % possible of any catagory, has the highest element possible, and the the PA most desirable to you.

I had a couple jasper roars like this, but this is the closest thing I currently have:

Mehrenneka 0/0/60/0/0 Celeb LV3 PA Million Rave

Works wonders in plant....

HeartBreak301
Feb 13, 2010, 04:42 PM
I have a 15/0/0/0/50 Double Saber +50 with level 2 Heart and Cyclone Run. The element is one off max for a doublesaber but that thing was an amazing weapon up until I found a Roche Limit. I used that thing til I was like level 54, lol.

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 04:50 PM
I used to use roche limits too <3

They hold a special place in my heart.

rhubarbot
Feb 13, 2010, 04:56 PM
I've got a Hadan with 65% Machine, some % in Hit, Celeb 4 and Bite Stamp. (But it doesn't really count---it's a Hadan.) Have a 64% Dark one as well, with really high Hit %. For some reason, I get lucky with Hit % on Hadans now; my game must feel sorry for me for rolling over 500 times for my first Hadan.

I had a Celeb 3 Milias Breaker---for which I traded some really good legit rares---that had 65% in Dark, but I fed it to my mag after concluding that: (1) it's a boring, boring weapon, (2) it's not as effective as a Hadan, and (3) it almost certainly was hax0red. I just felt all dirty keeping it around, like it was polluting my Joint Trunk with its highly probable illegitimacy. I'm not making any more "too good to be true" trades in my future; perhaps I won't bother trading at all any longer. I really wish I had those rares back now.

I have two 10-meseta Celeb 5 rares with good PAs and nice %s: an H44 Missourah, and an Eclipse Star, the latter of which I just found about 40 minutes ago. But neither of those has close to 65% in anything. And they're both RANGER WEAPONS. :etongue:

And I have a Bloody Gimlet with 64% Dark..... almost perfect, and very rare. But not a terribly good weapon, unfortunately.

That's basically it.

RrD555
Feb 13, 2010, 04:59 PM
rika's claw 0/0/57/41/37 lvl 3 stun bite stamp...
=D

not 65%, but hey, good enough
XDD

Kirukia
Feb 13, 2010, 05:05 PM
Pssh no. I have horrible luck with drops ;p

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:10 PM
Yeah, hadans dont count <_>

But you can post the best hadans you've ever found though.

for me it was:

45/12/47/50/39

I was like :O <-- x 100 (bite stamp)

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:11 PM
I've got a Hadan with 65% Machine, some % in Hit, Celeb 4 and Bite Stamp. (But it doesn't really count---it's a Hadan.) Have a 64% Dark one as well, with really high Hit %. For some reason, I get lucky with Hit % on Hadans now; my game must feel sorry for me for rolling over 500 times for my first Hadan.

I had a Celeb 3 Milias Breaker---for which I traded some really good legit rares---that had 65% in Dark, but I fed it to my mag after concluding that: (1) it's a boring, boring weapon, (2) it's not as effective as a Hadan, and (3) it almost certainly was hax0red. I just felt all dirty keeping it around, like it was polluting my Joint Trunk with its highly probable illegitimacy. I'm not making any more "too good to be true" trades in my future; perhaps I won't bother trading at all any longer. I really wish I had those rares back now.

I have two 10-meseta Celeb 5 rares with good PAs and nice %s: an H44 Missourah, and an Eclipse Star, the latter of which I just found about 40 minutes ago. But neither of those has close to 65% in anything. And they're both RANGER WEAPONS. :etongue:

And I have a Bloody Gimlet with 64% Dark..... almost perfect, and very rare. But not a terribly good weapon, unfortunately.

That's basically it.

If the eclipse is givin you trouble, I guess I could take it off your hands :P

Inn3rfury
Feb 13, 2010, 05:20 PM
Best I can say is my ONE Zero saber with 30/43/0/44/0 no element and no PA. Boo.

As backup I have my Hadan Bite 0/0/0/25 With Dark element and Serpent Air. Yay?

rhubarbot
Feb 13, 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, hadans dont count <_>

But you can post the best hadans you've ever found though.

for me it was:

45/12/47/50/39

I was like :O <-- x 100 (bite stamp)

WOW.

First I've ever heard of a (legit) weapon with 50 to anything and more than one other percent. Or 45+ in 3 areas, for that matter. Didn't know it was even possible.

But that's Hadans for you. They seem to break all the rules, or perhaps just teach you what the rules are. I never thought a weapon could have %s in five areas until the first time I rolled a Hadan that had them (which, of course, did not have Bite Stamp). And since then I've found several weapons with %s in all five areas from drops.

And no, you cannot have my Eclipse Star. Some sort of higher power really wants me to play my ranger, and I'm gonna do it, even though it means playing a ranger. ^^;

Chukie sue
Feb 13, 2010, 05:38 PM
WOW.

First I've ever heard of a (legit) weapon with 50 to anything and more than one other percent. Or 45+ in 3 areas, for that matter. Didn't know it was even possible.

But that's Hadans for you. They seem to break all the rules, or perhaps just teach you what the rules are. I never thought a weapon could have %s in five areas until the first time I rolled a Hadan that had them (which, of course, did not have Bite Stamp). And since then I've found several weapons with %s in all five areas from drops.

And no, you cannot have my Eclipse Star. Some sort of higher power really wants me to play my ranger, and I'm gonna do it, even though it means playing a ranger. ^^;

So THATS how its gonna be eh? *whispers* ..bring me the bat...

mid Knight
Feb 13, 2010, 06:27 PM
My Ramar got a level 3 Celeb Frigiand with 63% machine and Level 4 Celeb Luzparias 62% machine. I pretty much turn those machines in Plant into scrap metal (it's a shame that my Emperor Axeon deal less damage compare to a level 3 Celeb Frigiand).

jackduffybailey
Feb 14, 2010, 08:40 PM

That's basically it.

umm...sir? you DO release that the milias breaker has the highest base atp(including weps that use mst for damage) in the game, right?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 14, 2010, 09:23 PM
umm...sir? you DO release that the milias breaker has the highest base atp(including weps that use mst for damage) in the game, right?

You DO realize Yonohate In has the highest ATP at its best conditions (even higher than Milias Breaker), right? :P

While it can't have different elements and whatnot, it's undeniable in its circumstances, Yonohate In has the highest possible ATP in the game for a weapon. I would know. I did the math of it all. ; )

As for me, as far as this topic goes... I don't have too much myself. Got a few good weapons, mostly from trades, but not much for the likes of the ones I'm hearing on. Only really good weapons I have are a few Gigas Romuli, a Phantasma Gauntlet (the one on my tradelist), an Emeraldfield (not listed), a Yasminkov M109 with 50 Hit, and some other things. ^^;

No kidding? I have the EXACT same weapon that I got as a drop myself! I haven't PF'd it yet, but it has 49% in Dark. :D

rhubarbot
Feb 15, 2010, 01:06 AM

Umm, yes?

I even paired it with a Milias Frame for the extra 25 ATP. My total ATP with the weapon was 1350. It's somewhere in the 1100s with the Hadan.

But comparing the 65% dark Milias to my 64% dark Hadan, the latter consistently cleared the shrine faster than the former. This is because Bite Stamp hits more things in more situations, and because claws, unlike swords, don't absolutely suck as weapons when not spamming a PA.

The Hadan even killed Falz faster and more safely than the Breaker. But Trinity did die faster to the Breaker. :D

Chukie sue
Feb 15, 2010, 01:10 AM
You DO realize Yonohate In has the highest ATP at its best conditions (even higher than Milias Breaker), right? :P

While it can't have different elements and whatnot, it's undeniable in its circumstances, Yonohate In has the highest possible ATP in the game for a weapon. I would know. I did the math of it all. ; )

As for me, as far as this topic goes... I don't have too much myself. Got a few good weapons, mostly from trades, but not much for the likes of the ones I'm hearing on. Only really good weapons I have are a few Gigas Romuli, a Phantasma Gauntlet (the one on my tradelist), an Emeraldfield (not listed), a Yasminkov M109 with 50 Hit, and some other things. ^^;

No kidding? I have the EXACT same weapon that I got as a drop myself! I haven't PF'd it yet, but it has 49% in Dark. :D

Stop braggin bout your Yono D:

I'll give you permission to brag about it again as soon as I release my Fu. ;)

Windancer
Feb 15, 2010, 01:30 AM
I dont think I have found the perfect weapon yet I always seem to get a rock LOL. or a weapon that is just short of being perfect

rhubarbot
Feb 15, 2010, 04:11 PM
Add 1 to my list: 65% Dark Foie Haze. :D

WigKart
Feb 15, 2010, 04:13 PM
There is no such thing of a perfect weapon. It depends what it is...
My suggestion is if your a ranger,zero rifle. Hunter, Zero Saber. Force,Ummm Zero Wand.

Those are my suggestions... They`re opinions not Facts.

WigKart
Feb 15, 2010, 04:20 PM
How did you do that Windancer?? The Angry Mob thing...

Chukie sue
Feb 15, 2010, 05:53 PM
I didn't mean it literally. Perhaps, "maxed out" would be better suited?

Kirukia
Feb 15, 2010, 11:45 PM
I just found a Riverman Missouri with Lv 3 Celeb and Spinning Death
49% in Beast. So close to 50% xD

rhubarbot
Feb 15, 2010, 11:54 PM
I just found a Riverman Missouri with Lv 3 Celeb and Spinning Death
49% in Beast. So close to 50% xD

Awesome! Too bad on the spinning death though. Cool style's actually somewhat useful, spinning death is just there to look cool. :D

Kirukia
Feb 15, 2010, 11:55 PM
Yeah I know spinning death annoys me. But still it's a pretty nice gun :]
I'm wondering what I can get out of it.

Ice Sniper
Feb 15, 2010, 11:56 PM
True but with celeb lv3, the riverman is probably the strongest ranger weapon, lol I need it.