PDA

View Full Version : Which MAG PMC are You?

Zeek123
Feb 13, 2010, 08:51 PM
Well, I just got this game, and I'm trying to decide on a PMC. A lot of community sites are organizing and trying to get everyone on one "team".

Now, I'm not suggesting we do that, but I do want to play this game, but I would also like it to be with some people I'd feel more comfortable with. Instead of just some random people without headsets.

So, after a few days, I'll make a decision based on some votes. Or whatever happens.

AC9breaker
Feb 14, 2010, 11:43 AM
When I played the demo I was Valor. Raven seemed like a bunch of weeaboos and S.V.E.R. are a bunch of rubes. The choice was easy for me. Only got to level 13 then deleted it from my hard drive.

Zeek123
Feb 14, 2010, 10:02 PM
Gawd. Two replies and neither one own the game lol.

Starting to feel like the only one that got it.

joefro
Feb 14, 2010, 11:04 PM
Go Valor. Raven is filled with little kids and S.V.E.R. is filled with COD goons. I would play with you, but...I traded it in cause all my friends quit playing:(

Zeek123
Feb 14, 2010, 11:09 PM
Go Valor. Raven is filled with little kids and S.V.E.R. is filled with COD goons. I would play with you, but...I traded it in cause all my friends quit playing:(

Oh noes! I'm really not biased toward any team, I just want some people I'd be more familliar with. I think I'd prefer to be in whichever PMC was lacking people, just to help out the numbers. I hear Valor has the most, and SVER and Raven are fairly even. I dunno. Based on the lack of votes here, I think I'm just going to have to choose and hope for the best.

joefro
Feb 14, 2010, 11:44 PM
Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with any of the three, I was just saying what type of people mostly play the factions. I like S.V.E.R. but none of my friends wanted to play it so I made a Valor instead. I'd play with you if I still had it.

Niered
Feb 15, 2010, 12:59 AM
Not trying to harp on MAG or anything, it looks like a solid game, just not necessarily my cup of tea, but everytime I hear online shooter I can only think...

Lost Planet 2...where are you? Why did Capcom push you back?

In any other case, what's MAG's leveling system like? I hear alot about squad leaders and such, and that seems like a pretty cool idea, but what about the advancements? Is it mainly just gear or do you get a good selection of abilities as well? Are the 256 player battles really that amazing, or are the maps so big that the levels tend to be spread thin?

Just wondering, with my tight wallet, I doubt I can buy anything at the moment.