PDA

View Full Version : Boosted enemies and awesome drops?

BoSolaris
Feb 14, 2010, 12:52 AM
How many times have you encountered a boosted enemy, only to have it drop Meseta or a Photon Drop?

Every boosted enemy I have encountered, it has dropped nothing but PD's or Meseta. No red boxes whatsoever.

By my count, I have seen 130 boosted enemies. Just over half of them have been online in Access Field mode.

These ridiculous drop rates are really killing me =(

rhubarbot
Feb 14, 2010, 01:08 AM
I got a HP and 2 PP Recovery 5s, and a Divine/Power from boosteds. But otherwise just meseta, etc.

Kirukia
Feb 14, 2010, 02:30 AM
From boosted rare enemies I've gotten a Divine/Power. From other boosted enemies I have no clue, but I haven't gotten anything else noteworthy that I can think of. I'm curious to know how much mutations even increase the drop rate.

LUIGI999
Feb 14, 2010, 10:33 AM
the other day I got a crimson vis from a boosted... not too rare but i havnt gotten anything else from boosts

Sylth
Feb 14, 2010, 10:58 AM
Today i got a Phantasma Gauntlet from a Boosted Zaphobos Dyna, I wanted the Yonohate In obviously, but my gauntlet has some nice %'s on it, so i'm content.

BoSolaris
Feb 14, 2010, 11:03 AM
SLyth, that is cool, I wold be interested in that beast if you thought of trading (list in sig) </shameless>

Also, I saw a boosted Derreo last night. That treasure box had 3 nathaniels in it.

rickfrior
Feb 14, 2010, 11:35 AM
Yeah, but in SH, what most boosted hostiles drop aren't just super rares like Luzparias, Nemesis or so, they're ultra rares and all so expect some drop annoyance...

SaltComplex
Feb 14, 2010, 01:08 PM
I got a boosted Frunaked in Paru and only got meseta in return for my troubles. I was so hoping for Clair Doubles...damn dirty ape....

Gold Slime
Feb 14, 2010, 01:43 PM
I get crud most of the time. Only halfway decent thing (to me at least) that I've had drop from a boosted beasty was my PP Recovery Lv3 i got from a boosted Phobos Dyna when I was looking for the Pizza Shop.

BoSolaris
Feb 14, 2010, 04:48 PM
Well then I guess it is somewhat comforting to know everyone is getting gypped as much as i am =X

l3iohazard
Feb 14, 2010, 04:56 PM
coolest thing i got was a slow alice olivia lv3 with MS and lie 38% in dark and 35% in nature

fighgunners
Feb 15, 2010, 10:21 PM
Only boosted I've seen that hasnt dropped their said boosted drop item is Pelcatraz and Helion.

Ice Sniper
Feb 15, 2010, 10:47 PM
^

Really? Doesnt that mean you would have basically every rare?

If what your saying is true it means you have seen every boosted drop from the Dark Shrine like: Dioskuroi, Twin Psychoguns, Lavis Kanon, Miyabisen, Eclipse Star, Phantasma Gauntlet and Yasminkov M109. And thats just for Dark Shrine, if you have gotten the boosted drop for every enemy except those 2 then you must be loaded, mabye im misunderstanding.

fighgunners
Feb 15, 2010, 11:01 PM
^

Really? Doesnt that mean you would have basically every rare?

If what your saying is true it means you have seen every boosted drop from the Dark Shrine like: Dioskuroi, Twin Psychoguns, Lavis Kanon, Miyabisen, Eclipse Star, Phantasma Gauntlet and Yasminkov M109. And thats just for Dark Shrine, if you have gotten the boosted drop for every enemy except those 2 then you must be loaded, mabye im misunderstanding.

I love when people do this when I play on words, its so fun. When I said every boosted I'VE seen, you naturally think I've seen every boosted monster. lol

Kirukia
Feb 15, 2010, 11:11 PM
From boosted rare enemies I've gotten a Divine/Power. From other boosted enemies I have no clue, but I haven't gotten anything else noteworthy that I can think of. I'm curious to know how much mutations even increase the drop rate.

I just realized Divine/Power IS it's boosted drop. *facepalm*

Ice Sniper
Feb 15, 2010, 11:12 PM
I dont really understand you fighgunners . What do you mean?

fighgunners
Feb 15, 2010, 11:30 PM
I dont really understand you fighgunners . What do you mean?

Lol. I have not seen every boosted hostile. Is that simple enough for you?

Ice Sniper
Feb 15, 2010, 11:43 PM
Ah k, sorry, its just the way you had worded it.

johnwolf
Feb 16, 2010, 02:47 AM
slow lvl3 foie haze. nuff said.

fighgunners
Feb 16, 2010, 03:00 PM
Has anyone seen any boosted hostiles in the tower?

Kirukia
Feb 16, 2010, 03:03 PM
Yeah boosted hostiles appear in tower, but I don't think it's as common, at least from experience.

fighgunners
Feb 16, 2010, 03:05 PM
Yeah boosted hostiles appear in tower, but I don't think it's as common, at least from experience.

That's kinda odd. I can't go one run of any area without a boosted hostile. but I havent seen one in my 4 runs of the tower.

Kirukia
Feb 16, 2010, 03:07 PM
That's kinda odd. I can't go one run of any area without a boosted hostile. but I havent seen one in my 4 runs of the tower.

I could be mistaken, but I believe I've seen a few. I'm in tower now if I see one I'll tell you.

Sudeki
Feb 16, 2010, 03:13 PM
i usually see 1-2 boosted hostiles a run(In areas), But I don't really remember seeing any boosted hostiles in my 3 tower runs so far, Although I get Rappy rooms like every 20 floors lol.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 16, 2010, 03:17 PM
It's impossible to find Boosted enemies in the Eternal Tower.

Kirukia
Feb 16, 2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah I wasn't sure if I was right.
Btw I just found 5 rappies.
I found a soul and tech save 3. Chaos I'm going to collect souls for you. *wields white disaster*

Ice Sniper
Feb 16, 2010, 11:05 PM
In the drop charts, when it lists the item as boosted, does that mean the item can only drop if the monster is boosted, that it raises the chances significantly or that the chances are minuscule unless the monster is boosted?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 12:09 AM
It means that's the item that has a higher rate of dropping when the enemy is Boosted (although that doesn't mean that's the ONLY thing it can drop from its droplist when it's boosted, obviously).

Speetz
Feb 17, 2010, 12:58 AM
I never get the rarer items from boosted, ever. But have gotten rare items. Divine/Mind, 2 Divine/Swifts PP Recov lvl 4 Tech Save 3 PA Save 3... weird...

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 09:59 AM
I bet that boosted enemies have something like double the chance to drop the boosted item, however 1/10000*2 is still only 1/5000 (those numbers are all made up).

JonseyMcFly
Feb 17, 2010, 10:09 AM
Idk, What you mean by impossable to find boosted eneimes in et, I could swear i have seen them.

Macman
Feb 17, 2010, 12:08 PM
I remember hearing a rumor that all hostiles were "boosted" in the later floors of ET (though maybe they were just mistaken by their higher stats)
Even if they were, I don't think that would help much since you're playing in a mission offline.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 03:28 PM
Idk, What you mean by impossable to find boosted eneimes in et, I could swear i have seen them.

It is impossible to find them, point blank. As the above poster said, you were probably mistaken with a monster that was simply buffed due to being higher up in the floors, because you cannot find Boosted enemies in the Eternal Tower.