PDA

View Full Version : I happen to like this game a lot

Dobbin
Feb 14, 2010, 01:58 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I happen to like this game a lot. I love how it is on the DS so I can finnaly play it when I'm in the car or away on vacation. Whenever I finish Eternal Tower on any difficulty, I get a sense of accomplishment, and it just makes me want to play the game more.

I love my FOnewm, although I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the Gi spells.

If they do happen to make a new PSO on the DS, I think they should add:
1. More individuality. I think it would be cool if all the characters had different spells and such. Just my two cents.
2. Make rare items rare again. I do happen to enjoy finding a rare in every box on SH, but I would much rather enjoy them not dropping as much.
3. Talents. I don't know why I would want this, I would just like each character have a set of talents that they can learn that will improve their strength and such.

I had the need to say this.
So yea.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Kirukia
Feb 14, 2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah lol we have a thread for this.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173105
I wish rare items were rare too though. There are only a few items that are actually hard to obtain.

Dobbin
Feb 14, 2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah lol we have a thread for this.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173105
I wish rare items were rare too though. There are only a few items that are actually hard to obtain.

I wanted another thread for this ^^

rhubarbot
Feb 14, 2010, 05:59 PM
Thing is, rare items ARE rare in this game. If you're talking about getting red boxes constantly, well, yeah.... I wish they didn't make everything 6* and above come in red boxes regardless of how common it is. Makes them less special.

But seriously, I've played this game for WAY too many hours and there are still dozens and dozens of weapons I have left to find. And finding GOOD versions of some weapons is really hard; only ever found a couple truly good rare weapons.

As for a next PSO on the DS, I hope they take out some of the more unbalancing stuff. Nerf Celeb hard, reduce PA and technique damage bonuses big time, improve Bazookas, Cannons, and Spears, and distribute ranged-resist and melee-resist enemies more evenly throughout levels (instead of making every level either one or the other). That would be a good start. :)

Hatrix
Feb 14, 2010, 06:24 PM
I have'nt found many rares I was looking for. I definitely miss GI-Zonde it was
one of my staple techs. Learning talents is kind of a tough one to figure out, like how you level
the PA's in PSU. Maybe we could have things you could choose from like, PP reduction for PA's,
or higher chance to land a crtitical hit, basicly custom innate abilites. I also liked how the shields in PSO worked, you would actually block at times. Usable with every weapon too! Im sure they could do that, and at least keep the ability to block at will.

I LOVE THIS GAME TOO!!!