PDA

View Full Version : Tips on beating Mother trinity and dark falz?

ForteGunnerW
Feb 14, 2010, 08:09 PM
I can't beat them, any tips?

Inn3rfury
Feb 14, 2010, 08:27 PM
Kill the Melee And Shock Pieces.

Leave the Shooting one.

Attack Mother Trinity's stomach. When she backs up Run like hell.
Run when you see the beam lasers.

Lastly PB RIGHT AFTER Mother trinity Dies and Before Falz shows up. After that DO NOT ROLL. You'll be fine.

ForteGunnerW
Feb 14, 2010, 08:33 PM
Kill the Melee And Shock Pieces.

Leave the Shooting one.

Attack Mother Trinity's stomach. When she backs up Run like hell.
Run when you see the beam lasers.

Lastly PB RIGHT AFTER Mother trinity Dies and Before Falz shows up. After that DO NOT ROLL. You'll be fine.

Why do I need to leave the shooting one?

Don't I still get hit by the beam lasers?

What If I don't have PB charged?

rhubarbot
Feb 14, 2010, 08:34 PM
Trinity:

- Focus on one chess piece at a time
- When the chess pieces all start wobbling in place, stay away from them to avoid instadeath attack
- When Trinity breaks out and starts attacking, move to her side and use ranged attacks

Falz:

- Look for shadows on the ground; when you see one, dodge
- Use an area-hitting weapon or pa
- Dodge his beam attack, or be ready to heal quick afterwards
- Avoid the balls, or kill them

Inn3rfury
Feb 14, 2010, 08:36 PM
Why do I need to leave the shooting one?

Don't I still get hit by the beam lasers?

What If I don't have PB charged?

Shooting ones IMO are easier to dodge and aren't such a pain.

No if your moving while being locked on you will not get hit.

Enjoy a Resta-spaming Falz Fight.

ForteGunnerW
Feb 14, 2010, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, just one question, if I save and quit will I have to do the whole mission again?

RrD555
Feb 14, 2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, just one question, if I save and quit will I have to do the whole mission again?

yeah, you have to start over again

what class are you using?

ForteGunnerW
Feb 14, 2010, 09:00 PM
yeah, you have to start over again

what class are you using?

Hunter human? I just died on dark falz and im running out of money for restock..

ForteGunnerW
Feb 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
I died... Hmm i'm gonna get a load of money again and try.

SneakySneaky
Feb 14, 2010, 09:21 PM
You only have to do the final dungeon over again... It's not very hard if you keep up the certain damage on it. I think you fight it like 2 times and read it's pattern and pwned it easily.

ARChan
Feb 14, 2010, 09:32 PM
The attack pattern of the Mother Trinity pieces is very similar to Chess attack points. Phase one of the enemies are similar to the rook (shooter), knight (shocker), and pawn (slasher). Phase two of the pieces are either queen (shooter), Knight (shocker), and king (slasher). It all depends on the one you leave behind. When you see a red circle around your character, it doesn't attack you immediately but just keep running in one direction until it falls and misses you. Yes, that means you don't have to roll. As for the angry-chess-player swing, just roll it or go close to Mother Trinity. As for the sleepy-chess-player headbutt, just stay away from it. I prefer using a handgun or mechgun to take her out.

As for Dark Falz, I'd rather utilize a handgun or mechgun to shoot at the head and keep strafing around its front. If you've noticed, it sometimes casts shadows to the sides of the stage. Stay between them and you'll evade the black laser. If you see it charging with a shiny thing glowing on it, you should expect the white laser, which is guaranteed to take away all of your HP except for 1 HP when it connects. I'd prefer attacking its butt but that's a bit lengthy. Just keep moving and you'll eventually kill it. If you have Jellen, keep debuffing it with that so you have the opportunity to either dodge or dampen the hits you take.

The_Pup
Feb 15, 2010, 03:31 AM
Mother Trinity (with Flozir PB): Make sure you and the rest of the party are at full PB and use a full PB chain at the start of the Trinity Fight. Use high damaging PAs to put two of the pieces out of commision. You might have 5-15 seconds of Invincibility/Full Critical/Unlimited PP time left when you finish. Rest of the fight described below (without Flozir). Don't activate a second PB during the fight.

Mother Trinity: Quickly kill two of the pieces (use PAs, or activate PB). Debuff her or buff yourself, if you are able. Run to Trinity's right and use a handgun or mechguns to pop her belly (use PAs if you wish), there's several safe spot where she can't swipe you and a sweet spot where she'll try to headbutt you, but can't (you'd have to 'feel' for those). If you run to Trinity's left, she'll hit you with her swipe. When she falls, turn to her head and pop her there. You're allowed two shots with your weapon when there's a ring around you (you can stop attacking and run if you don't want to risk it). Run around in a circle (3 character widths wide) or straight lines and they'll miss (no need to dodge) and repeat shooting her.

Dark Falz (with Flozir): Use Flozir when you can. Chain if possible. Beat him with your strongest PA.

Dark Falz (with Invincibility at 100 PB): If your mag has Invincibility at 100 PB and you're not at 100 but close, start whacking Falz until you do. When you do, heal up and continue pounding him until your Invincibility runs out. When it runs out, use PB.

Dark Falz: Equip a handgun or mechguns and attack (it's not hard to aim at his head or body). Stay to his sides or behind (if you stay in front, he'll beam you), but definately stay away so his balls don't hit you. When you see him duck into the ground, look under you and roll when you see dark spots. He'll do this twice. When he throws up dark clouds, try to stay between them (roll if you have to). When he creates darkness at the edges of the arena, search for two black spots and get between them and stay near the wall. Wait until he fires a dark beam into one of the walls (there will be two sets of dark beams across the whole arena after). When you reach the second half of the fight where he dives into the ground, stay near him, but to his sides so you won't get beamed or belly flopped. Don't worry about the balls (heal if you get hit, shoot any that are worrying you). Continue shooting him until he pops out of the ground. Proceed like the first half of the fight. Use PB as many times as you can during the fight.

mid Knight
Feb 15, 2010, 06:13 AM
Word of advice against Dark Falz- An old tatics was when you see those balls moving around it you would get up close to Dark Falz to avoid the balls but I am against that tatic. The reason was that sometime Dark Falz will fire a cross bream attack from it meaning instant death when you so up close to it. Also when the ball shoot out it spike you still get hit.