PDA

View Full Version : fonewm vs fonewearl

steaIth
Feb 16, 2010, 07:25 PM
i was wondering what is suggested, fonewearl of fonewm?

leviayurashyguy
Feb 16, 2010, 07:44 PM
FOnewm for offense, FOnewearl for support. FOnewm have the crappiest heals i've even seen in a force. in contrast, FOnewearl have the best heals

i hate newmens either way but i'll go with FOnewm over a bunny loli cuz they get that kick ass 'fro

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 07:45 PM
I usually take the bunny loli couse they have a high max pp.

Astropuyo
Feb 16, 2010, 07:46 PM
It's very hard to gauge the Loli versus the Fro, both have really disturbing qualities to them I simply can't put a finger to.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 07:50 PM
Pedo Bear is in charge of the Force contume desings.

Dobbin
Feb 16, 2010, 07:55 PM
Go for the fro

Rareware0192
Feb 16, 2010, 07:57 PM
I choose foney :3 I like fonewms in PSO more cuz I like switching between heals and offensive magic but here in PSZ i control a foney and i like using them :D

Dobbin
Feb 16, 2010, 07:58 PM
Fro...

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 08:02 PM
Fro... + 5 inventory space.

Feb 16, 2010, 08:38 PM
I'd say newm for general attack teching since he has boosts to all offensive techs, newearl for anything else you would want to do on either of those characters.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 08:45 PM
^ don't trust purple robots they will eat you!

FOmarRashidi
Feb 18, 2010, 09:53 PM
The most I'll say here is if you use a Fonewearl, then try not to attack with a rod. When she attacks three times, that has fan service written all over it.

Arcanas
Feb 18, 2010, 10:15 PM
Well, I think it depends on your style of play. You like to nuke things? Go with the fro. More of a support/healer? Loli is the way to go. Unless you wanna be a HUFOmar... Like a friend of mine...lol

zeital
Feb 19, 2010, 12:50 AM
Pedo Bear is in charge of the Force contume desings.

lol!! thats true. but that aside i'm useing a FOnewearl she is a support/magic spaming fuild drain u will need to save all types of fuild's and put them in the joint trunk to trade between your charas that helps alot um, the heal is great i have pure MST Mag and Mats, working on getting Tech save to save some PP, compress PA and a PP recovery and idk what else for the 4th slot, but Shifta is your best friend as well as that takes into acount the Mind Mats, but yea, thats just me

rhubarbot
Feb 19, 2010, 02:11 AM
Fronewm if you want to spam techs, since in SH you need to use everything.

Fonewearl if you want to use gimegid+magical sign, since you don't need any techs for that besides gimegid (for which she has a bigger bonus), and her better healing comes in somewhat handy.

Atlantis419
Feb 19, 2010, 03:25 AM
niether, you should use a FOHUcaseal and spam slicers... lol why am i posting this. go newearl just to spite 80 percent of the votes.

Cruciarius
Feb 19, 2010, 10:09 AM
Both can kill.
Both can do support.
Sure, newms have better offensive techs and neweals have better healing, but both get the job done.

In the end, which would you want to look at for hours?

Dobbin
Feb 19, 2010, 10:27 AM
Both can kill.
Both can do support.
Sure, newms have better offensive techs and neweals have better healing, but both get the job done.

In the end, which would you want to look at for hours?

A sexy fro.

They should add a pic into them

Cruciarius
Feb 19, 2010, 10:56 AM
I actually dislike the look of the FOnewm, so I went FOnewearl.

mid Knight
Feb 19, 2010, 10:59 AM
Doesn't the stats come into mind?

Cruciarius
Feb 19, 2010, 11:08 AM
Stats are important, if you're looking for the best force damage, I suppose. You would still need the "best" gear to go with it, to outdo another force though. But if you want a force you'll enjoy using and looking at, just go which ever one you like the looks of.

The only thing I'd recommend considering is newmen vs humans, when it comes to forces. Newmens have racial PP regen. Humans don't. I know this thread wasn't made asking for human force opinions, but it's the only thing I'd think about when making a force, other than the looks.

FoMarlBorough
Feb 19, 2010, 08:24 PM
Fro... + 5 inventory space.

now where my money Falz?!!! better not be shortin me- get back to Paru an work the corner!

fro plus a mustache from pso. too bad no pimp hats his time around. the costume colors need to be more saturated and less pastel. the fro needs some dark shades to boot.

loli newearls...just do nothing for me. thats why i went fomarl nun. rap those hostiles on the knuckles with my alice olivia. heal the party and become a saint.

Arcanas
Feb 19, 2010, 08:30 PM
now where my money Falz?!!! better not be shortin me- get back to Paru an work the corner!

fro plus a mustache from pso. too bad no pimp hats his time around. the costume colors need to be more saturated and less pastel. the fro needs some dark shades to boot.

loli newearls...just do nothing for me. thats why i went fomarl nun. rap those hostiles on the knuckles with my alice olivia. heal the party and become a saint.

Or die while trying to heal everyone and become a Martyr ^_^

FoMarlBorough
Feb 20, 2010, 10:13 AM
Or die while trying to heal everyone and become a Martyr ^_^

im pretty sure ive done that too...

Chukie sue
Feb 20, 2010, 11:18 AM
What about FOmarls? :(

Arcanas
Feb 20, 2010, 04:45 PM
im pretty sure ive done that too...

As have I...my R button kind of sticks sometimes, and while trying to use a Star Atomizer, the button stuck and well...I got eaten by Octo Diablo

Roontek
Feb 22, 2010, 12:14 AM
What about FOmarls? :(

They just aren't that amazing in this game... Dunno why that is... But I guess if you want a more hybrid setup they are ok.

GantzDetainee
Feb 22, 2010, 02:50 AM
I've gone for the Lolita techer...Its unbelievable how broken it is with Rika's suit and aljellen spamming.

FoMarlBorough
Feb 22, 2010, 10:06 PM
As have I...my R button kind of sticks sometimes, and while trying to use a Star Atomizer, the button stuck and well...I got eaten by Octo Diablo

when mine sticks it usually happens as my mag is full and i accidentally fire my blast when either my palette is not configured for attack, or all the hostile are already dead. also the time everyone wanted to combo their blasts on a boss and i was the dork who blew it 2 rooms prior. good times.

next time nintendo, just make the shoulder buttons like a touch screen, pressure sensitive but no actual button. thank you.

topic....
i still say fro.
loli is like jailbait. plus in my head they sound all 'TEEHEE im gunna shoot a tech teeHEE'
'look at dat 'sanny, whos the cute 'sanny? i just wanna hold and skweeze da 'sanny!'

meanwhile the fonewm is like: 'yo- where the white women at?'
points to you if you know the movie reference.