PDA

View Full Version : Hunewms and rare stuff

jackduffybailey
Feb 16, 2010, 07:59 PM
ok, has any one else knowticed that HUnewms have a better chance of getting rare stuff. my friend has a HUnewm and he found a cannon rouge on his first tower run and he found a calamity soul on about his third try of dark shrine, when i had beaten dark falz 16 times and not one. has anyone else knowticed this?

Dobbin
Feb 16, 2010, 07:59 PM
ok, has any one else knowticed that HUnewms have a better chance of getting rare stuff. my friend has a HUnewm and he found a cannon rouge on his first tower run and he found a calamity soul on about his third try of dark shrine, when i had beaten dark falz 16 times and not one. has anyone else knowticed this?

Lol, calamity soul.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 16, 2010, 08:03 PM
I don't think this is just speculiton.

jackduffybailey
Feb 16, 2010, 08:07 PM
lol huh?

wondering why dobin said lol at calamity soul

Rareware0192
Feb 16, 2010, 08:08 PM
Well, I would say that you're friend is having average luck seeing how Calamity Soul and Cannon Rouge are both only 5* weapons, and you're just having bad luck O.o

Then again I do usually find good rares with my HUnewm, although I doubt it's HUnewm-only luck..

jackduffybailey
Feb 16, 2010, 08:11 PM
Well, I would say that you're friend is having average luck seeing how Calamity Soul and Cannon Rouge are both only 5* weapons, and you're just having bad luck O.o

Then again I do usually find good rares with my HUnewm, although I doubt it's HUnewm-only luck..

or mabe it IS:-o

leviayurashyguy
Feb 16, 2010, 08:13 PM
i use to think my HUnewearl got rarer itemz than my FOmarl..... then it kinda evens out 100+ hours later ^-^;

Rareware0192
Feb 16, 2010, 08:18 PM
Lol this is kinda off-topica
so ANYWHO
Yeah, HUnewms are just Newman male hunters...
They get no drop rate boost
It's just us who control them that are lucky ;3

jackduffybailey
Feb 16, 2010, 08:19 PM
i use to think my HUnewearl got rarer itemz than my FOmarl..... then it kinda evens out 100+ hours later ^-^;

mabe, i'm just getting into the 100+ hours with my lvl 84 HUmar and finding super hard arca,dark shrine, and Ozette Wetland really hard.

i think it's odd that (at least for my HUmar) that the Ozette Wetland is so hard, i find it harder than paru

Rareware0192
Feb 16, 2010, 08:31 PM
Yeah, stuff is weird (...?)

When my HUnewm started hard mode: Gurhaccia (sp?) Valley was harder than Paru, which was weird.

jackduffybailey
Feb 16, 2010, 08:59 PM
interesting because (aside from rioh, which has no real boss, just 3 rounds of enemies) newmen goto the valley last, just like humans goto the Ozette Wetlands last of the 3

ok i SUPPOSE:roll: it helps to have a slow protect:-P

Speetz
Feb 17, 2010, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE/]mabe, i'm just getting into the 100+ hours with my lvl 84 HUmar and finding super hard arca,dark shrine, and Ozette Wetland really hard.[QUOTE/]

Are HUcasts/caseals a lot better than HUmars? I found super not challenging at lvl like 63ish with my HUcaseal. I also finished Normal at lvl 25 with my FOnewm though. Started Super at upper 60s with him I think. Heck I'm only lvl 80 HUcaseal now and Super anything is a breeze...

Just wondering if jackduffy needs some help with builds :-) And I'm serious, not being mean! :-) :-)

Pertaining to topic, once you have a good build and are doing Plant/Shrine Super runs in like 15 minutes solo, finding cool items and interesting stuff happens a bit more...

ARChan
Feb 17, 2010, 12:14 PM
Ummm... I got a Femini Soul on the first floor of H ET with my RAmarl ^^;

SammaeltheDark
Feb 17, 2010, 01:09 PM
OP debunked. I've played a Hunewm since the Japanese release of PSZ and have had crap luck. I still don't even have a Compress PA because I can't find the Cake Shop. And that's irrefutable proof because it's my own personal experience. Isn't that always enough to prove or disprove anything luck-based in PSOUZ games? ..or at least that's what everyone always posts as evidence. ;P

Dragwind
Feb 17, 2010, 02:54 PM
There would be no logic in this making sense.

Sudeki
Feb 17, 2010, 02:57 PM
Its just Luck, The character you are has NOTHING to do with drops/Rare rooms/Rare Spawns, Just silly rumors that people make up, Which is in almost every game ever made that has fans xD, People think because they got lucky, and have to think of some reason for it ;P.

Astropuyo
Feb 17, 2010, 04:17 PM
It is just all around luck, no chars have any bigger difference on rare finds.

However on a side LOLnote. I have noticed I get alot more rares with my Hunewmi
of course that would be due to my little pointed ear ass running courses at a hyper fast rate.