PDA

View Full Version : New and looking for friends.

Kootei
Feb 17, 2010, 10:52 AM
Hi people ! I'm Kootei (KooT in game), and I'm French.

I played PSO1&2 on GC and BB on PC quite a lot.

Phantasy Star Zero is available in France for a week now, and obviously, I own it !!!

So I'm looking for some friends because (thanks Nintendo), we can't talk, neither trade with random people in game, which sucks !.

Yes I'm French, and I guess that most of you are somehow Americans, but it doesn't really matters because I usualy go to bed really late, (Like 3 or 4 am, which is like 10pm for you) so we can play together !

Enough said, right now I have a Lv.24 FOnewearl, and a Lv.14 RAmar. Not that high but I managed to unlock the 6 first zones yet.

Soooo, my infos are : KooT 1119-1932-5304.

Feel free to add me ! Gimme your codes and playing times !
Not sure yet If I'll have the courage to put all of the forum codes in my DS =).

ChrisFTW
Feb 17, 2010, 02:11 PM
Yay, finaly someone else form EU. My FC is to the left, already added you ^^

Kootei
Feb 17, 2010, 03:32 PM
Already some levels 80+ !? Was the game released a bit sooner in Sweden than in France ?
Anyway, I'll maybe play tonight quite late, but not sure.
Though I'll play a lt this week-end for sure.

Astropuyo
Feb 17, 2010, 04:03 PM
Feel free to add me , I literally play all the time. Something to be said about wi-fi mode, one can play it from anywhere where you have a WEP.

SongsForYourMother
Feb 17, 2010, 09:10 PM
je peux jouer avec toi!
mon FC est a la gauche
vas-tu jouer ce soir?

ChrisFTW
Feb 19, 2010, 09:38 AM
Already some levels 80+ !? Was the game released a bit sooner in Sweden than in France ?
Anyway, I'll maybe play tonight quite late, but not sure.
Though I'll play a lt this week-end for sure.

Nah, it didnt. I just imported the game from Canada.

Kootei
Feb 19, 2010, 12:23 PM
Non hier je n'etais pas chez moi, mais ce soir avec plaisir !, Je viens de t'add