PDA

View Full Version : First Envy and now me?

Chukie sue
Feb 19, 2010, 01:16 PM
I have a diffeent game that I haven't exchanged FC's on. Two level 100's. ALL of my data got erased EXCEPT for my titles. I still have 100% so I cant go get compress PA again like Envy did... Everything else is like Defeated REyburn : 2 times. Killed 1xxx hostiles. Has this happened to anyone besides Envy and I?

Cruciarius
Feb 19, 2010, 01:27 PM
I've not even heard of this happening. Is it a bad glitch that happens randomly or did you delete characters yourself?

If you're starting from scratch (no characters) and want to get another Compress PA, their is a way to set the game back to factory default settings, allowing you to hunt down another. I just don;t know how to do it...

Kirukia
Feb 19, 2010, 02:15 PM
That's weird.....
If your equips got deleted, I might be able to help you out a bit.

rhubarbot
Feb 19, 2010, 03:20 PM
Dude, that SUCKS.

There is definitely a way to reset to factory defaults; you hold a key combination at startup. I'll look around for it on your behalf and post here if I find it before someone else does.

Now, because I cannot even fathom how much it would suck to be in your shoes, I'd like to help you out with some items. For starters, how about that Eclipse Star you wanted? Or I can give you a Celeb 2 Foie Haze or something, and/or a Celeb 3 Ains with OE and 44% Native. Or a Celeb 5/Magical Sign Diopside with badass %s all around. Also have some level 100 mags of various stats and a 4-slot ungrinded pizza box; I'll supply the grinders. Just tell me ranger, hunter, or force, and I will hook you up.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:35 PM
The only thing is, if my assumptions from what he said in his topic on GF are correct, he didn't lose his items, just all the records in his file...

FOmarRashidi
Feb 19, 2010, 05:28 PM
I've not even heard of this happening. Is it a bad glitch that happens randomly or did you delete characters yourself?

If you're starting from scratch (no characters) and want to get another Compress PA, their is a way to set the game back to factory default settings, allowing you to hunt down another. I just don;t know how to do it...

I've posted how to do the factory reset in the sticky thread "small tips people overlook" or something along those lines. It should be on the second to the last page of that thread.

Add-on:

Go here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171967&page=4. It's on the bottom.

rhubarbot
Feb 19, 2010, 06:02 PM
The only thing is, if my assumptions from what he said in his topic on GF are correct, he didn't lose his items, just all the records in his file...

After reading the thread you mentioned, I'm now not sure what it is exactly that he lost. From the initial post here I thought he'd lost literally everything besides his title records, which is why I offered to hook him up with items. But now he still has his items and characters? What exactly disappeared?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 06:11 PM
His records, which basically consist of his play time, his kill count, max damage dealt, his mission totals, etc.

I guess I have but one thing left to ask: was your Weapon Collection Rate affected, Chukie? If so... damn, that sucks. : /