PDA

View Full Version : [EU Version] Vending Machine bug.

Kootei
Feb 20, 2010, 01:15 PM
I started PSZ like a week ago and didn't notice the presence of the vending machine.
Though I noticed there was items like Caduceus (Which I DO want) in my record even though I never saw it or had it in game.
Browsing PSO-World, I learnt about the Vending Machine and the code so I ran to get my caduceus !
But whichever code I try, it says that I already got the item !!! And I NEVER DID !

Is it a glitch on the EU Version (released only 1 week ago), did anybody already had this bug ? what should I do ?
I don't mind resetting my cartridge cause I didn't play thaaat much, but still, it would hurt a little.

Help would be welcome.

Thanks.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 01:32 PM
Did you perhaps buy it used/from a game store (rather than a store that doesn't focus solely on games/electronics)? Used I can probably assume that would happen, and if from a game store, sometimes the employees play the games and sometimes like with THESE cases it screws over the person who plays the same game later. <_<

mid Knight
Feb 20, 2010, 01:46 PM
Strange I haven't encounter this problem with the EU version.

Kootei
Feb 20, 2010, 01:47 PM
Did you perhaps buy it used/from a game store (rather than a store that doesn't focus solely on games/electronics)? Used I can probably assume that would happen, and if from a game store, sometimes the employees play the games and sometimes like with THESE cases it screws over the person who plays the same game later. <_<

I did buy it in a game store, but it was in the nintendo transparent plastic package so I'm quite sure no one ever played with it.

And since it's the EU Version (French to be exact, even though the game is in english), I wanna be sure if it's common or only me to know wether or not I should reset my cartridge.

Strange I haven't encounter this problem with the EU version.

Well is it the EU version released like two weeks ago ? Or maybe it there was several makes of that game, I see you're from the U.K. but I know that all of the EU games are made in Germany.
By the way my box is written in French but the game is in English so I guess that anyway the game was made in the same place as yours, it should'nt be different.

That's really bothering me hehe. Looks like no one ever did have this bug before me...

I'll wait for two or three more answer then reset everything.
I didn't find any worthing stuff anyway.

Loom
Feb 20, 2010, 02:07 PM
i have the EU version too and it worked fine for me.
all vending machine codes worked
but at all i think the game card is identical to the US version.
i will never understand why it tooked so long to release the game in EU when it isnt even translated.
(they did the same shit with phantasy star portable. in EU they released like half year later then in US and again no translation)

mid Knight
Feb 20, 2010, 03:00 PM
i have the EU version too and it worked fine for me.
all vending machine codes worked
but at all i think the game card is identical to the US version.
i will never understand why it tooked so long to release the game in EU when it isnt even translated.
(they did the same shit with phantasy star portable. in EU they released like half year later then in US and again no translation)

Lol I know what you mean. The only different I have seen between the two versions is that the U.S. There is "Online Interactive not rated by the ESRB" (Rated E) at the bottom screen during beginning with the SEGA logo and Mobi clip video codec part but on the E.U it just blank at the bottom screen during that part and that it's rated 12 (Pegi). Lol I was even expecting a choose a language in the E.U. version.