PDA

View Full Version : What's the best 2-swords PA

DrTrustme
Feb 20, 2010, 03:46 PM
Title kinda gives it all away but, yeah i need to know^^;

Chukie sue
Feb 20, 2010, 03:50 PM
Personally I like Tornado dance the most. Hits 4 times and has wide range. And although it sounds a bit weird, you can dodge arkzein missle and things like that with it while attacking them! It also comes on the best Double sword morgenlote :)

DrTrustme
Feb 20, 2010, 03:52 PM
Personally I like Tornado dance the most. Hits 4 times and has wide range. And although it sounds a bit weird, you can dodge arkzein missle and things like that with it while attacking them! It also comes on the best Double sword morgenlote :)

I thought that the clair doubles were better? But thanks for the opinion.

Chukie sue
Feb 20, 2010, 03:58 PM
atp wise yes. However, if you have a level 3 celeb morgenlote (assuming it has the same %'s as clair doubles) you will hit higher with the morgen. I haven't compared a LV 3 morgen to a clair double with the huntershell se bonus yet though.

DrTrustme
Feb 20, 2010, 04:01 PM
Alright thanks :-D I guess I'll grab a morg

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 04:08 PM
I like Tornado Dance for big enemies and Million Rave for groups.
Both are good PAs if you ask me. Cyclone Run is just horrible.
If you're a newman, Gigas Romulus is the best double-saber.

Chukie sue
Feb 20, 2010, 04:15 PM
"If you're a newman, Gigas Romulus is the best double-saber"

Forget to mention that, thanks.

Arcanas
Feb 20, 2010, 04:22 PM
Damn Newmans and getting Gigas Romulus.

and Humans for getting Emperor Axeon

zeital
Feb 21, 2010, 02:02 AM
just a question y is the Gigas Romulus better for newmans? just asking cuz i'm lvling up a 2 sword user

SneakySneaky
Feb 21, 2010, 02:10 AM
Tornado Dance? I think Emperor Axeon is good for newmans too.... 30 mst bonus? Anyway, zeital available now? I am hosting.

Kirukia
Feb 21, 2010, 02:10 AM
Well Gigas Romulus is better than Morgenlote period, but only Newmans can use it :p
Only humans can use Emperor Axeon. It sucks cuz my only human is a force :(

SneakySneaky
Feb 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
That sucks for real... Gigas Romulus then. The best 2 swords for newmans.

Kirukia
Feb 21, 2010, 02:15 AM
I know I wish I could use it on my RAcassie but no good :(

SilverFoxR
Feb 21, 2010, 02:19 AM
I have a Chrono Scythe currently and I absolutely SPANKED Dark Falz on Hard with it thanks to Tornado Dance. Not only was I hitting multiple body parts (almost all of them) multiple times, but it allowed me to dodge many of his attacks.

zeital
Feb 21, 2010, 02:30 AM
as i thought the gigas only comes with Million Rave

SilverFoxR
Feb 21, 2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah... and Reve uses it.

Kinna marrs the weapon's respect level to realize that it's being used by that NPC reject (poorly).

ARChan
Feb 21, 2010, 08:03 PM
Staff Saber (going by Star Wars terminology) PA totally varies by each kind of player.

-Million Rave: A PA used to hit a wide range of enemies while keeping a fair distance away from the enemy. This one actually has the longest range away from the player but also the most narrow. This is best used for those who like to make brief attacks and relocate. Also, this PA is the trickiest because of the fact that you CANNOT connect the last hit if the enemy is close. The best range is somewhere near the tip of the first hit.

-Cyclone Run: A PA used to hit a wider range of enemies with lots of push while being stationary. This one has the widest range of enemies to hit and the fact that it's a radial PA makes it best for clearing bunching enemies. This PA is best used by a RA, considering that this PA has the longest animation of the staff sabers and its ATA percentage is fairly low. Nothing tricky about this except for having just enough ATA to hit the enemy. Also, this PA is best not used against heavy hitters. You'll see what I mean. Wait, what? A Helion!? o_o

-Torpedo Dance: A PA used to clear yourself out of a corner while having a flinch ability that surpasses a sword. This one makes for an anti-heavy-hitter. This PA should specifically be used to focus your attack on only one target, considering you use your M. Bison ability to soar through the air and say "THIS IS DELICIOUS!" Anyway, if you're kind of the psycho bastard like M. Bison, you can use this PA to push the enemy toward a burn trap and then "FALCON PUNCH!" on both of you. I'd use this if I were up against a heavy hitter or trying to eliminate one enemy while others are trying to gun you down from the sides... Damn Ishirak!!! However, I don't prefer using this against small fries like a Rappy. It's a shame to blow our furry friend, right? Ow! What you're not furry? OW! That's it! -Uses Torpedo Dance and pushes us both to our doom-

Chukie sue
Feb 21, 2010, 08:51 PM
Emporer axeon has a +50 MST bonus I believe :l and it does not increase upon grinding it :(