PDA

View Full Version : Sonic? In my PSZ?!

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 07:35 PM
Rohjade/crysta? They shoot around the room in ball form, and have blue spikes on their back. Coincidence? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

I just thought that it was oddly coincidental, especially seeing as it's a sega game.

Cruciarius
Feb 20, 2010, 07:56 PM
I think it's just a coincidence. Can't imagine any other color being on them, to show that they have maybe some added defenses.

Wish Sonic was hidden some place in PSZ though. Maybe a super rare appearance, like how he was in PSO's online mode (according to screen shots I've seen).

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 08:03 PM
I'm just wondering if maybe they got their idea of rohjade/crysta from sonic. I just realized it today in tower. I was like hmm....

Cruciarius
Feb 20, 2010, 08:08 PM
Tower?
Find me my PP recovery lv5 yet? xD

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 08:09 PM
Rofl no. I'm keeping track of my drops in my trade thread.
Floor 72 :(

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 20, 2010, 08:12 PM
I think it's just a coincidence. Can't imagine any other color being on them, to show that they have maybe some added defenses.

Wish Sonic was hidden some place in PSZ though. Maybe a super rare appearance, like how he was in PSO's online mode (according to screen shots I've seen).

You mean Blue Burst's NPC Armors? Where u can be Sonic/Knuckles? Is that what ur talking about?

Or an actual Sonic Enemy in PSO

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 08:14 PM
I dunno if he means skins or an actual appearance xD
I know he's not an enemy though.

Cruciarius
Feb 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
I was talking about PSO 1&2. From what I'd seen, Sonic and other characters made appearances in the online mode, in the Major's office, I think it was. PSO-W probably even has those pictures, but I'm too lazy to go hunt for them.

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 08:22 PM
Hmm I dunno I haven't seen them. Maybe it's a quest I haven't done, or it was only on the official server.

Ryna
Feb 20, 2010, 10:12 PM
Rohjade/crysta? They shoot around the room in ball form, and have blue spikes on their back. Coincidence? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

I just thought that it was oddly coincidental, especially seeing as it's a sega game.

I think it is just a coincidence. Sonic usually (http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/425450-Kirby123/450/63/werehog_display.png) isn't as ugly as a Rohjade.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 11:10 PM
ChaosEmerald Sin.

Eh? EH?! XD

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 11:11 PM
Hahaha.
In PSO I kept my "Soul Calibur"
I also have a "Master Blaster"

Atlantis419
Feb 20, 2010, 11:38 PM
It's true, i saw sonic in pso way back then. he'd just pop out in the lobby like outta no where, walk around a bit and then poof he'd go to another lobby. either it was sega or a hacker, i mean towards a year after it came out on gc there was some serious hacking going on, sucked......

Kirukia
Feb 20, 2010, 11:41 PM
It's true, i saw sonic in pso way back then. he'd just pop out in the lobby like outta no where, walk around a bit and then poof he'd go to another lobby. either it was sega or a hacker, i mean towards a year after it came out on gc there was some serious hacking going on, sucked......

Lol I think you were seeing someone with a skin.
Skins were not legal in the official server I believe, but if you're talking about the server I think you're talking about, skins are allowed, and sonic is one of them ;p

Volta
Feb 21, 2010, 12:02 AM
I think some of the PSO moderators were able to access the Sonic skins for use during special events.

Cruciarius
Feb 21, 2010, 12:11 AM
I believe it was that Sonic appeared in PSO 1&2 online during special events. He wasn't around year round, from what I heard.

Also, I'm talking the GC version. Their were no skins used, as far as I know.

HeartBreak301
Feb 21, 2010, 03:27 PM
It's possible to play as the Sonic characters on PSO by using an NPC trainer, people love their Excalibur weilding Tails'. I don't understand the fascination with either excal or Tails, but meh.

FOmarRashidi
Feb 22, 2010, 04:55 AM
I'll admit the first time I was hit by those spin-dashing Rohjades, I thought of Sonic saying "you're too slow!".

rappyman95
Feb 22, 2010, 06:46 PM
i think they acctually tried to make them like sonic because i could see the enemy in the game but the rolling and bouncing and while its spinning its all blue that is no mere coincidence.

leviayurashyguy
Feb 22, 2010, 07:18 PM
i think rohjades are more based on armadillos than sonic the hedgehog. actually, i don't no if hedgehogs turn into balls or fox's fly with their tails

Kirukia
Feb 22, 2010, 07:23 PM
Hedgehogs roll up into balls to protect themselves, since they are covered in spikes :p
Foxes though.....well I haven't seen a flying fox....yet.
Btw hedgehogs are adorable. I recommend googling them.

WigKart
Feb 22, 2010, 07:25 PM
How did u make that viedo??

:pie:

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 05:38 PM
Sonic 4 Ep 1 Hurry! :argh: