PDA

View Full Version : he el rappo! cut down on the pastao!

critter
Mar 1, 2003, 09:02 PM
heres the lowdown. i had just got in ult forest and i was getting nocked down pretty much every hit i took. but i was still kickin with my new delsaber junk. so im at my friends house and i get ito the sand room in the forest and i cant believ what i see. i have neva seen a palrappy before but i had heard that it was big and fat. so what i see is a non colorful el rappy that is really fat. and say oh my gosh its a pal rappy i get a gurad wave yaa. but when i go up 2 kick his butt off the target box thing says he is an el rappy. and i go what the heck. so i wait 2 see what he drops and he drops a hard shield!!! what is this? is this some glich or was i just seeing things?

Davion
Mar 1, 2003, 09:14 PM
That was just a large, normal rappy. They don't drop anything special.

critter
Mar 1, 2003, 09:21 PM
is the large el rappy a glitch or something????

Celes152
Mar 1, 2003, 09:25 PM
No, and Pal Rappies aren't always big. They canbe, but ususally are small. They both have big versions, perfectly normal.

critter
Mar 1, 2003, 09:28 PM
o tks for the tip. but what would the point be of having them be big and small?? just for fun?

Celes152
Mar 1, 2003, 09:29 PM
Yes sir.

Maelkith
Mar 2, 2003, 03:30 AM
i seem to remember a huge st rappy being posted to the japanese bbs. in ultimate all rappies can be huge, including love rappies and holiday rappies.

critter
Mar 3, 2003, 09:12 PM
i saw another one... eh its pretty dumb if ya ask me. oh well maybe i can get an EL Rappie's Fat as a rare item off of one and have montigue make it into some superultra thick rappy skin armor. for all the idiots out there who thought i meant that you can just go on believing that.

rena-ko
Mar 4, 2003, 08:08 AM
dont call papa and mama rappy dumb, they're just watching their childen, you see?

Sparkoma
Mar 4, 2003, 08:02 PM
on ult. i think that all rappys are mexican i mean el rappy what do u think and really 4 ult i didnt like the new guy all that much there 2 big and in they all look the same in forest, caves, mines, ruins.....