PDA

View Full Version : I want to live in AREA:CITY.

Eum
Mar 1, 2003, 09:09 PM
Today I went up to Baltimore, and... ._.

I really do love the vibe cities give off. I feel so restricted and inferior living here in Lusby, Maryland! Heard of it? My point.

I don't know, I just loved every minute of it. The dirty rusty look, the stoplights, the sidewalks. Shoot me.

GandorDurin
Mar 1, 2003, 09:51 PM
I'm not that excited when I visit cities, but I have to admit they're much more interesting than the suburbs where I live. My brother lives in NY City, and lived there on Sept 11th 2001 too. Told me some crazy stories about how he ended up running with a pack of policemen and people screaming but not because of the WTC, it was the third building that almost collapsed. It happened to be the one day he woke up late, he usually went to the WTC mall every day...Phew. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Anyway, getting back on topic, he's a real city-boy. So much so that he's going to try and work there while also trying to get his Master's and PHD to become a college professor. Who knows, I'll probably end up living in a city eventually too someday...But for now I like it here in simple suburbia.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hapsby
Mar 2, 2003, 04:11 PM
Me too, especially with today's gas prices.

Rotis
Mar 2, 2003, 04:42 PM
The area around Ottobar scared me at 1am; aside from that, I'm not very familiar with Baltimore.

Not only have I lived in the suburbs my whole life, I've never even moved from the house that I was born in (literally). I need a change of pace, badly.

I want to move to a city where I can walk to the store instead of driving on a highway for 15 minutes to get there.

Ness
Mar 2, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-03-02 13:42, Rotis wrote:
The area around Ottobar scared me at 1am; aside from that, I'm not very familiar with Baltimore.

Not only have I lived in the suburbs my whole life, I've never even moved from the house that I was born in (literally). I need a change of pace, badly.

I want to move to a city where I can walk to the store instead of driving on a highway for 15 minutes to get there.

Then you would want to live near me. I have an Albertsons, a Walmart, an Eckerds, and a Walgreens all within walking distance.

LamerPanda
Mar 2, 2003, 06:07 PM
I didn't think much of the town I used to live in, but at least it had some decent things in it.

The best electronics store here is probably Sam Goody, followed by Wal-Mart and Radio Shack. None of these places have even heard of PSO.

I miss Best Buy. ;_;

Balthor
Mar 2, 2003, 06:21 PM
On 2003-03-02 14:00, Ness wrote:

On 2003-03-02 13:42, Rotis wrote:

Then you would want to live near me. I have an Albertsons, a Walmart, an Eckerds, and a Walgreens all within walking distance.

Whoa hoo hoo! Big pimpin'!

Rotis
Mar 2, 2003, 08:58 PM

If I lived near you, I'd slit my own throat.

Ness
Mar 2, 2003, 09:01 PM
On 2003-03-02 17:58, Rotis wrote:

If I lived near you, I'd slit my own throat.

Well now that you mention it I knew this one kid that......

DeathCheese87
Mar 2, 2003, 09:12 PM
Lusby? haha, thats where my cousins live...

anyway, ive been living in the suburbs for my whole life. the nearest city, knoxville, is great compared to my small town. i can only imagine what an ACTUAL big city is like...