PDA

View Full Version : Act Trick

pso_crash
Feb 21, 2010, 11:19 PM
I have a nice rare wand with act trick that I can't use yet, so I can't test it out myself.

I want to know more about what act trick does. If I use it with a force, is the tech a random level, or will the PA use techs equal to that of my character? Also, does it ever activate the charged version of techs, or only the simple version of the tech?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:32 PM
It's just a random level and no, it never uses a "charged" tech (the Ra- variants).

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 21, 2010, 11:38 PM
I have a nice rare wand with act trick that I can't use yet, so I can't test it out myself.

I want to know more about what act trick does. If I use it with a force, is the tech a random level, or will the PA use techs equal to that of my character? Also, does it ever activate the charged version of techs, or only the simple version of the tech?

Gimme Gimme! ha ha what do u want for it?

pso_crash
Feb 22, 2010, 12:29 AM
Gimme Gimme! ha ha what do u want for it?

lol, you don't even know what it is.

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 12:30 AM
Lol. Seriously.

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 22, 2010, 01:49 AM
lol, you don't even know what it is.

Doesnt matter, I like Weapons that cast free spells, like PSOs Caduceus, Elysion, Sigh of A God, Hildeblue Cane.... gimme gimme :P

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 03:51 AM
well, technically, since it's a PA, you'll still use PP to use it... So it's not free...

Zike
Feb 22, 2010, 03:59 AM
Yea 2 pp... man better stock up on trifluids before you play with that bad boy!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 04:14 AM
Considering non-Newmans, without the usage of a PP Recovery unit, can't regenerate PP, the slight PP cost can matter in some instances. :P