PDA

View Full Version : FOnewarl Idea

Invartho
Feb 22, 2010, 02:48 AM
Hello, I'm new, etc. Nice to meet you all, been coming here for about 2 years for PSO, but I recently bought (and have become addicted to) PSZ, it's great, I love the wealth of information here.

So I was planning out this FOnewearl- right now I'm working on a HUnewearl and using her to secure drops/titles.

Anyways, for the FOnewearl I was thinking of raising her with the only stat increases being on MST- I.E. 80 Mind Mats, 99Mind/1Guard Mag, and the best +mind units I can get for armor.

What do you all think of the idea? And more importantly, any good armor/units I should start hunting for this cause?

Thanks.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 02:53 AM
You'd be pretty much the same as everyone else who made a FOnewearl.

Also, why a point in Guard? I figure if anything, FOnewearl would be best with a full 100 Mind since it's extra MST plus you get Flozir, the best overall PB in the game (and probably best Force PB even unchained). : /

Armors and units... well, obviously, FOnewearl should get a good Rika's Suit/Noble Cloak (Rika's has better stats, but Noble's got resistance %'s... not too helpful in the end, though), in which the Suit is in Dark Shrine and Cloak in Makara (although both can be one of the four armors SH Heaven's Mother is guaranteed to drop [the others being Mobius Plate and Kepler Suit]). For units, obviously, for MST you'd want Divine/Minds. Bulbatts (IIRC) drop them in Makara.

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 02:55 AM
Maybe it's for the look of the mag? Lol.

Invartho
Feb 22, 2010, 02:57 AM
Yeah actually I wanted to raise a Femini, lol. As far as I know if they don't get in tier 4 you can't use a cell on them, right? Or am I incorrect in this?

I figured as much. I haven't ever planned/raised a FO on PSO, haha. I've only devoted so much time to the game, but I think my addiction is getting worse. This is a good thing.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 02:59 AM
They just need to be a specific level for the Souls to work.

Invartho
Feb 22, 2010, 03:00 AM
They just need to be a specific level for the Souls to work.

So I can just do 100 mind and still get my Femini?

Edit: Well anyways, thank you for the information. Now I won't be throwing away Flozir, yay.

The_Pup
Feb 22, 2010, 03:15 AM
in b4 full evp FOney build

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 03:48 AM
yup. If you want a femini, just need the soul, and a mag at the right level

Cruciarius
Feb 22, 2010, 10:07 AM
Another idea others had would be to max out on PP mats and use PP recovery lvl 5, tech save lvl 3, a divine mind and compress PA, for a PP regen build with little reliance on fluids.

Invartho
Feb 22, 2010, 03:47 PM
Another idea others had would be to max out on PP mats and use PP recovery lvl 5, tech save lvl 3, a divine mind and compress PA, for a PP regen build with little reliance on fluids.

Not a bad idea. I think I'll go that route as far as the units.

Naeyth
Feb 23, 2010, 04:12 PM
I'm loving that build but I have currently no luck finding the Bakery shop to acquire the compress PA and the Recovery level 5. Wouldn't it be a good idea just to use Mind mats instead to increase DPM? FO's already have really high base PP so yeah, you're not going to use it up too quickly.