PDA

View Full Version : Bare Handed Fighting

Atlantis419
Feb 22, 2010, 03:39 PM
So,,,, anyone ever just fight bare handed? i was thinking of a max ata mag just to fight bare handed, i remember the knuckles of pso. I always found it funny to punch an enemy it the face till it dropped dead lol.

Sylth
Feb 22, 2010, 03:42 PM
I do, if i'm running on hard mode, for a weapon mostly, if i'm bored i'll fight unarmed.

Arcanas
Feb 22, 2010, 03:47 PM
I was bored the other day, and did a Normal run of SH, beating everything to death with my fists...it was very satisfying.

darkfalz32
Feb 22, 2010, 03:55 PM
In my Japanese copy of the game I have a HUcast where I use no weapons

Tolly7249
Feb 22, 2010, 04:19 PM
It's fun to go back to the first boss of the story and punch them to death in retaliation, isn't it? Especially that #&%#^%#(^%@)*&@!!!! octopus!

FoMarlBorough
Feb 22, 2010, 10:13 PM
bare handed fighting...
should it be referred to as 'going Irish'?

just a thought.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 10:15 PM
The awesome thing about fighting bare-handed is that the first hit of the attack hits twice, with the second and third only hitting once, like a reverse Claw. :P

Also, Kick Rush (the PA for being bare-handed) has nice boosts (180% ATP, 180% ATA, hits about 5 times) and little PP cost. Not too shabby, with the only real bad thing being that being bare-handed means you have very little ATA. : /

Atlantis419
Feb 22, 2010, 10:21 PM
I can get to 784 atp, not the best per say but ive seen some atps like that with mechs lol.

Flashrogers
Feb 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
bare handed fighting...
should it be referred to as 'going Irish'?

just a thought.

Lol! Ur lucky I only have Irish heritage or i'd be very upset...:beer: (Thats right! I'm part leprechaun!;-))
Whenever i get bored I go on easy or hard (Depending on how godly I want to feel:D) with no weapon and no mag. I clean every room I enter and I equip the first weapon I find and I use that one weapon for the rest of the run