PDA

View Full Version : Is phantasy star online ep.3 like psobb??

WigKart
Feb 22, 2010, 07:39 PM
I`m thinking about buying it and I want to know if its a good game or not, ty for answering! :D

Dragwind
Feb 22, 2010, 08:08 PM
It's not like PSO:BB at all. It has the same artwork and the story is after ep 1, 2, and 4, however the gameplay is completely different. Think of it as a strategy/board/card game in one.

If you like music, I'd like to throw in it has possibly the best soundtrack out of every Phantasy Star game in my opinion. I found ep.3 to be a work of art.

DuRaL
Feb 22, 2010, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtaMEdHp4_A

VR-Raiden
Feb 22, 2010, 11:47 PM
It's a great game, though it really shined with the online play which isn't possible anymore (yet?). I would still highly recommend it if you are a fan of PSO. It can't cost much these days anyway.

Dragwind
Feb 23, 2010, 01:02 AM
It's definitely worth the bargain bin price if you're into the PSO story at least.

Zalana
Feb 25, 2010, 02:51 PM
This game is truly awesome & the soundtrack is amazing. Sadly you had to wait until around this time to experience it. Online was great but, it was heavily over-shadowed by Episode I & II. I personally liked it better than Episode I & II. I'd say buy it & enjoy offline play it's fun but, not too difficult.

Kayak
May 22, 2010, 01:09 AM
You can buy it for about $20 on amazon.