PDA

View Full Version : Item riverman worth it on hard

steaIth
Feb 22, 2010, 08:54 PM
i was wondering if it is worth it to hunt a riverman on hard mode, or wait till super hard, or none of the above. i have a lvl 50 racast with a lvl 97 power mag. Any thoughts?

leviayurashyguy
Feb 22, 2010, 09:00 PM
some ppl say its easier to find riverman on hard. i personally out of 130+ SH valley runs: i have found 3 rivermans and not a damn Fuuma =(

but in terms of the riverman itself: it will be worth your while to do it on SH than hard, this way you can pick up neet things in the process or better yet, a crimson vis, which depending on what riverman you find, is usually better

FoMarlBorough
Feb 22, 2010, 09:53 PM
riverman is nice but mine is plain vanilla, no pa or element. pity for me!

mid Knight
Feb 23, 2010, 05:27 AM
It up to you how much you really want it. From my experience I gave up hunting it in hard mode and went to super hard mode. I got 2 from it (only one was decent) and better one in SHET. However by the time I got it I was nearly level 100. Overall I would agree with leviayurashyguy since you get better loots on SH (e.g. Frigiand). I emit however I'm in a same position as you wheather to hunt for it or wait til SH mode with my characters from the EU cart.