PDA

View Full Version : Still limited distribution in North America?

ModestLife
Feb 23, 2010, 12:17 AM
I swear, BestBuy still doesn't even know this game exists. Does anyone know of any place that the game has been available other than GameStop? I'm not really a fan of theirs, but they are really the only retailer I'm finding the game on. I guess Amazon?

Really wish this was more available, then it might really take off in the public.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 12:24 AM
Have you tried Toys R Us yet?

Cruciarius
Feb 23, 2010, 12:43 AM
I never tried anywhere else, besides GameStop... found mine the first day I went there to buy it. Though the guy at the register knew nothing of the game and actually suggested a few RPGs for other consoles.

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 12:52 AM
I got mine at GameStop too. It was recommended by a friend who I used to discuss PSO with :p

Macman
Feb 23, 2010, 02:17 PM
I bought mine off Amazon.

johnwolf
Feb 23, 2010, 02:52 PM
Amazon, but i remember that PSZ was at walmart once

Astropuyo
Feb 23, 2010, 06:21 PM
Got mine at game crazy first day it was released. They even had a sale,combined with past credits I spent about $4.67 total.

Best 4.67 ever.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 06:33 PM
I reserved mine and got it on release for $35 and got the strategy guide. It was worth it, considering how long I've spent playing it. :D

Astropuyo
Feb 23, 2010, 06:40 PM
I left mine there. I don't like using strat guides , I tend to just ask questions. Keeps the magic going for the game. I still don't know very many drop rates so on. Refuse to educate because as soon as I do, Ima go power gamer and get bored.

See>PSU,PSOep1-4.

FOmarRashidi
Feb 23, 2010, 08:05 PM
Amazon still has Phantasy Star Zero in stock so I'd recommend buying one there if you can. That's where I bought my copy and I have had little to no problems with shopping on Amazon in the past several years I've been shopping with them.

lavisblade
Feb 23, 2010, 08:13 PM
That's weird...I didn't have any problem finding it...I've seen it a TON at almost every store that sells games since even before it came out...my brother got his (which I use) at Gamestop the first time actually going to buy it...

pinkace
Feb 23, 2010, 08:31 PM
Best Buy actually HAS this game. That's where I bought my copy. They also have PSP. Come to think of it, they have almost all Sega games... odd isn't it? I mean, Sega securing a solid distribution channel... very unlike them to have such foresight... ;)

Volcompat321
Feb 23, 2010, 08:49 PM
I got mine at Gamestop.
They only had two copies EVER, me and a friend picked them up.

Though there are about 20 Gamestops within driving distance of my house. I'm sure more of them had it at one point.

Astropuyo
Feb 23, 2010, 08:49 PM
That would be due to them finally firing the 6 Alpaca's they were using prior.

They went with a new team of seven badgers and a oxen.

So far so good.

miroku888
Feb 24, 2010, 12:38 AM
Found mine at Gamestop. Lucky me, it was the last one in stock.

OnnaWren
Feb 24, 2010, 03:01 AM
The thing about GS is, stock is determined by the number of preorders a store gets for the title.

If there are no preorders, that store will not get any more than two of a particular title, and sometimes none at all.

Invartho
Feb 25, 2010, 01:02 AM
Wal Mart?

I've seen it there, but I can't really think of anywhere else now that you mention it. I got mine from Gamestop, I traded some crap for it. Thank you, cag.

King_Yoshi42
Feb 25, 2010, 03:14 PM
Nyo ho ho!

I pre-ordered it, so I never had a problem >_>

I really hate GameStop (I swear those "new" games are mostly used), but they have an unbeatable selection. There isn't really any other good Game store to shop at.

Astropuyo
Feb 25, 2010, 03:41 PM
lol King that is a trip. I've used the green puyo as my avatar on other sites for years. You are like the first person I've seen aside from myself who will toss one of those ugly little balls on their forum ava.

ONTOPIC: The reason Gamestop is the best around is due to them pushing game stores out of business. Intentionally no less.

GULD&MILLA
Feb 25, 2010, 09:06 PM
Here are the places you can get PSZero
-Toy's R Us
-Gamestop
-EB Games
-Circuit City
-Best Buy
-Wal-Mart
-Amazon.com
-Ebay.com