PDA

View Full Version : Shifta/ Deband

Naeyth
Feb 23, 2010, 04:06 PM
Good evening guys!
Well I'm kinda new to the whole PS's series and have been playing literally none stop since I got it. Its a very addictive game clocking up over 40 hours in just the first week alone...

Well I'm just wondering, with all the talk about Shifta and Deband, how I could obtain both these skills? I know as a force its literally vital that I have these skills to be a supportive team member..

Some back ground information : Well I have a 66 FOnewearl and have unlock Super Hard mode on both Online and Offline. If I have to buy these skills, just let me know where and I can most likely rack up enough money for them as they are necessary in my opinion.

Thanks for your help guys.

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 05:23 PM
You can buy them at the item shop, but they only appear in there at low levels. For Shifta/Deband techs that are 11+, which are more useful, you can find them as drops.
You can find up to 12 in hard and up to 15 in super hard. Good luck.

pkrockin
Feb 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
Tech disks are obtained from containers and treasure boxes. If you don't have those techs, just keep hunting. You'll get them eventually, though I find them to be more rare than other tech disks.

ARChan
Feb 23, 2010, 05:24 PM
You can find these techs on the field more often than in the item shop. Not only that, the item shop is very limited in what they can sell.

Unlike pokemon, you learn techs by acquiring and using the techs. You can learn both skills with only limitations of your level. You should be able to learn Lv 15 techs when your char is Lv 60+ (Lv 70+ for Lv 15 Grants/Megid).

Naeyth
Feb 23, 2010, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the help! I'm loving your pokemon analogy which kinda made me lol. Well Guess i'm off hunting then. Sucks because I'm playing on a rom without no access of trading on wifi. >_>

ARChan
Feb 23, 2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the help! I'm loving your pokemon analogy which kinda made me lol. Well Guess i'm off hunting then. Sucks because I'm playing on a rom without no access of trading on wifi. >_>

Actually, you can trade with people with an identical rom.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:29 PM
Playing on a rom with no access to wifi? Well, that MAY have something to do with your bad tech disk luck. If you're playing on an unpatched rom, the droprates got shafted and made it nearly impossible to get ANYTHING other than items, which included tech disks in the mix of unobtainables for them.

Naeyth
Feb 23, 2010, 05:38 PM
Wow, I never if you knew that. I don't even think there are any patched roms out there. Oh well. I'll one day get the real copy and just transfer my stuff over. :D

Guess there's no point in hunting for Shifta and that right now with the information you just told me.

Thanks guys.

Astropuyo
Feb 23, 2010, 05:42 PM
When it comes to Shifta and Deband I have found that one should keep low level disks for other chars as well. It seems to be my bane, unless I save a few for a new char I often go with shifta 5 till way later.

Save em and pass em on. It'll save ya alot of time later.