PDA

View Full Version : Tech Save Lvl 3

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 04:50 PM
What is it worth?

I need one, will trade PA Save Lvl 3 and a Light Protect, I will negotiate

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:01 PM
Well, you COULD take this to the Trading board...

And I have a few I could trade.

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 05:06 PM
Well, you COULD take this to the Trading board...

And I have a few I could trade.

Added you...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:11 PM
Sorry, you're gonna have to give me a while before I can trade... doing a run at the moment and testing a theory I have on droprates and taking damage from hostiles (I recently tried it on a Ghowl and it dropped an Eclamasach, so I'm trying it out on Garapythons to see if they'll drop a Fuuma for me :D). I'll tell you later when I can trade/add you.

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 05:18 PM
ok just PM me then whenever, tell me what u wanted... or just add me and Log on, me and my friend are farming all day Online, we will let you in if I see you :) my Wii is online watching the board... wheres the Trading board for Zero?

and Let us know if that Strategy works too cuz I need a Fuuma, im still just using a maxed out Tri Magenta with 30 Hit and 50 Dark

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:19 PM
I'll just accept what you offered in the first post. Heck, I'll even give you two for them, if you want. :P

EDIT: Darnit, I killed them, and all I got was a crummy Clear Fin... bleh. Guess the Ecla was just a bit of luck with timing, eh? ^^;

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 05:30 PM
HA HA sounds cool man :)

nevermind I see the stupid trade thread up there, I hate the stickies here :argh: I usually scroll past, didnt know there was a sticky ABOVE a sticky!

EDIT:

NVRMND HA HA I JUST FOUND ONE! :D
Arca Plant Boss Humilias FTW

Mods feel free to /thread