PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 About PSP2

bscit
Feb 24, 2010, 05:43 PM
Are you guys playing on a patched version or do most of you guys understand Japanese?
I really want to play. the first one was awesome and since i had no xlink kai, it got boring.

kongajinken
Feb 24, 2010, 06:13 PM
I understand almost no japanese but still like the game. Its a hack and slash rpg at the core the only reading you need to do is usually not very important. Sure knowing the names of stuff would help but I just remember what every option does and although I don't know the name of what I'm clicking on I know the effect of what I'm clicking on so its about the same thing.

Also all the options have icons to them and weapons have pictures to them so some of the stuff you can just look at and go hey thats what that does even before you click on it.

The two biggest obsticles would be the story mode and the shops.
For the shops theres some picture guides that help out in the begining and give a few hours you should be able to remember which shop has items which shop has weapons, etc.

The story mode isn't too bad. If you need to talk to someone they have big ass talk to me signs over there head. If you can't find anyone with a thing over their head and you can't do the next story quest then just do a side quest and you should hit a cutscene so you can start the next story quest. If that doesn't work then its one of the few times in the game where you need to enter a room and trigger a cutscene then go do a side mission.

I never played PSU or PSP and I didn't think it was that hard to get used to.