PDA

View Full Version : ARMAGEDDON is a thief!! details on appearance of character i

Aberu
Mar 4, 2001, 12:35 AM
heres the specifics, he is a silver android, a little taller than the starte height for a HUcast (thas what he is) and he has that head that starts out with, last i checked he was like a lower level not an extreme amount but not a small amount kinda medium i dont remember cuz i dont have his card. he stole my muttha fullonin spread needle and i am seriously pissed!! and when i found him by chance i said he did and he jus spit out insults further degrading himself and making everyone know hes a stupid traitor. hes a corpse stealer so dont die around him!!! he also stole like 260000 of my meseta!! he doesnt need that!! his friend was defending him sayin that he gives him a lot of stuff and i said he did jack from me. please someone steal my spread needle back from this jerk!!! i hate him!!! its the first time i have ever been jacked!! first and only alll cuz i didnt get his card... be careful all you peeples be extra careful!!

ragnarok
Mar 4, 2001, 12:36 AM
Please post that to the forum in which it should belong.

Cheaters/Off Topic.

katastrophy
Mar 4, 2001, 12:39 AM
That dude sounds pretty cool

asinclai23
Mar 4, 2001, 06:26 AM
I just say him. A dude named ARMAGEDDON he said he was a thief. And when I entered the game everyone was telling him to leave but him kept saying something about knights and how they would kill me. lol ( i am serious though this really happened)

Manny
Mar 4, 2001, 06:33 AM
lol thats kind of weird

Ambrai
Mar 4, 2001, 09:23 AM
Mod: Moved to cheaters.