PDA

View Full Version : Character Builds

DrTrustme
Feb 24, 2010, 08:51 PM
Ok I need help building a couple characters. First of all I already gots a "Power" Cast
and I'm gonna delete my HUmar to make a RA. But there I don't know whether to make a RAmar or a RAcast. And secondly for my FOnewearl and RAwhatever what kind of mats should I give and what kind of mag should I make...Please and thanks in advance^^;

Kirukia
Feb 24, 2010, 09:36 PM
It depends on if you want ATP/ATA/DEF (Cast) or PP/MST/Techs (Human)
For FOney just go all mind. They are pretty much a pain as anything other than a nuker because of their crap ATA.
For your RA you might as well just go all power. Rangers already have excellent hit, but are lacking in the ATP section. It depends on what you want your classes to do though. I'm assuming you want them to do high damage. I mean if you want a balanced class then maybe you should put mind on a RAmar or something. It depends on what you want and which class you're going to pick.

Tolly7249
Feb 24, 2010, 09:52 PM
I play an obscenely entertaining RAmarl who is set up as follows:
100 Guard MAG, 50 Power Materials, 50 Mind Materials, Fully Ground Radiant Handgun with the Fire Shot PA, HP and PP Restore 1.

This set-up cuts most physical damage quite effectively, allows you to deal out a solid amount of damage, regenerates your HP and PP out of battle, and increases the amount of healing Resta will do. If you're going more for straight pain, go 75 Power and 25 Swift for more damage and less being hit.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 10:07 PM
No, whatever you do, DON'T use 25 Swift mats. Supplement a Divine/Swift instead if you ever want EVP (which Rangers don't need anyways, but... eh). Those 25 Power mats are more useful than 25 ATP you could get with a Divine/Power or whatever later on, since they can be increased via Shifta, while a Divine/Power's or any other ATP+ unit would not be.