PDA

View Full Version : PSZ picture

zeital
Feb 25, 2010, 01:47 AM
i was wondering how u get a good Pic of say your chara's? i just tryed a shot on my camara and it came out all grainy, but in the PSZ Databases i see nice clean pics, how can i get ones to turn out like that?

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 01:51 AM
That's a good question, I'm wondering that too. I tried with my camera phone and you couldn't see anything xD

zeital
Feb 25, 2010, 01:53 AM
i might have abit more of a play around with my camara its got like a 100000000 setting but i am curious on how people gett6ing looking so nice

Volcompat321
Feb 25, 2010, 01:56 AM
I'm sure for the database, the pictures were for the most part taken by using an emulator.

There are some where you can tell it was taken with a camera though.

zeital
Feb 25, 2010, 01:58 AM
yea i thought about that, but then i was like i'm not going to get one just so i can screeenshot, plus i wanted pics with there weps so i'm not about to go making an lving again on a Emu

rhubarbot
Feb 25, 2010, 03:45 PM
If you have a digital camera or can borrow one, use macro mode, zoom all the way out, and stick the lens right up near the screen. You can actually get a really crisp, focused pic that way. Also, take the photo in a darkened room, so you don't see reflections of the camera in the screen.

Astropuyo
Feb 25, 2010, 03:50 PM
The ones on the site are from a emulator. You can tell by a certain tell tale emulator uses pixel capturing. (that is if we are talking about the guides part)

Do it in a dim room, not too dark or the screen tone will glare horribly.
^Experience.

Edit: Worst comes to worst, use said emulator, use the "cheats" feature of this certain emulator. AR codes and such. This will allow you to get the weapon you originally had on your main. If that is what you are looking for.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 25, 2010, 04:32 PM
They need to make a DS to TV receiver. So you can play your DS games on your 40inch 1080p widescreen TVs....lol

or some kind of Wii DS emulator that uses the pointer for the touch screen interface

zeital
Feb 25, 2010, 06:37 PM
If you have a digital camera or can borrow one, use macro mode, zoom all the way out, and stick the lens right up near the screen. You can actually get a really crisp, focused pic that way. Also, take the photo in a darkened room, so you don't see reflections of the camera in the screen.

The ones on the site are from a emulator. You can tell by a certain tell tale emulator uses pixel capturing. (that is if we are talking about the guides part)

Do it in a dim room, not too dark or the screen tone will glare horribly.
^Experience.

Edit: Worst comes to worst, use said emulator, use the "cheats" feature of this certain emulator. AR codes and such. This will allow you to get the weapon you originally had on your main. If that is what you are looking for.

yea my 1st try was with the macro (thats the word i was looking for the other day lol) but i had my light on so i'll try in the dark thanks for that tip ^^

ugh i hate DS Emu's but if i can't *sighs*

damn DS's need a way of screen shotting lol not like thats going to happen no they worry about putting a stupid camara on the DS *facepalm*

WigKart
Feb 26, 2010, 09:53 AM
hello..=)

WigKart
Feb 26, 2010, 09:54 AM
how do u make a picture on your signature??

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2010, 10:06 AM
how do u make a picture on your signature??

You have to be more specific than that.
You want any type of picture, or a PSZ picture?
You can edit your sig in User CP.